Thursday, September 13, 2012

Add Me!

There is nothing more annoying than surfing the pages of a diaper community website and seeing someone I know well on other sites having a grand old time - without me. 

Am I the only one who is bothered by this?

It's like when I log on to FetLife and see someone I've gotten to know well via email, text messaging, or on RUPadded, etc.; there they are on FetLife, with a whole new set of friends, and I had no idea...

Sigh. 

If you're a friend, e-friend, Abysitter.com blog reader, or "friend" of mine on any diaper site anywhere, feel free to add me or say what up on any other diaper site we're both on. 


 




And a few mainstream sites...





I know I have a hater out there who complains that I'm a "friend collector" lolol. And, to an extent, I guess I am. But on most the sites listed above, unless we are friends, I don't get to see your statuses and the dope-ass pictures you've posted, etc. 

So add me up across any you're on... 

...thanks!!












 ABDLC




















If anyone is on any other sites worth checking out, email me!

No comments: