Up tonight, I have photos from someone who's never appeared here before: Musick.
Musick is a 20 year-old kinkster from Texas. He's into all kinds of fetishes, diapers being only one of them. He's also an aspiring fetish model. I won't post his bare-bottom photos here, but they're some of the hottest I've ever seen online. His diaper photos will appear here later this week; in the meantime, you can see all of his pictures and hit him up on FetLife. [Daddies... give him some breathing room as you pounce!]
Tonight I'm posting pics I think are even hotter than his diaper pictures: some adorable pacifier pictures. I think you'll agree these pictures demonstrate that you can have amazing ABDL pictures without ever showing a diaper. When I see pics like these it makes me angry that America is so expansive and travel is so expensive.
Thanks, Musick!
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
Got photos you'd like to share?
Please be 18+
and email me: abysitter@gmail.com.





4 comments:
last pic is possibly one of the cutest expressions on an ab i have ever seen
Wow, you're right, no diapers and these are still adorable.
HOLY SHIT DUDE IS CUTE!
This boy is exceptionally cute but his earrings FREAK me out.
I am very conservative by nature and know of some tribes that were earring like that.
Would have no problem with them but what happens when they come out. You literally have holes in your earlobes.
I'm not judging this boy by any means but when I look at these pictures which a adorable my eyes wonder to the ears.
Post a Comment