Today I placed an order for $118.95 worth of diapers. Specifically, a case of Dry 24/7 from XPMedical.
A few weeks ago I asked readers to send me a sample of the Wellness brief. I had heard excellent things about it, and wanted to try it before I invested in a case of the more expensive Dry 24/7s.
One of you sent me a brief, and several of you sent me a link to a site where I can order my own sample. I ordered one, and waited.
I was pleasantly surprised when I received two samples in the mail. I tried the one I received from a reader, and one of the samples.
I was fairly impressed. I liked the blue color. I immediately recognized the diaper as being the favorite of one of my favorite O-town ABs; his pictures always look amazing, and the diaper has that familiar blue hue. They aren't particularly babyish, but you can't argue against the baby blue color...
I also liked the slimness of the diaper. I could see where someone who was medically incontinent would probably prefer the Wellness over most other choices. If I had to wear for need, this might very well be my top choice diaper.
I also like the slimness because, as many of you know, I am a sucker for a hot ass wrapped in a diaper. There is nothing more arousing than taking a diaperboy with an amazing bottom - gay, straight, whatevs - and using his ass as a pillow while I [OMG WTF CENSOR PLEASE??]; errr, bust. Thicker diapers make it hard to enjoy the dopest asses; the Wellness brief makes it easy.
Still, this astronaut diaper had some drawbacks.
First, I wet three times before it really started to feel soaked. I felt cold and clammy, and even though it wasn't leaking, when I would sit down and feel the pee I would feel like it was. I like to wear these diapers around town for an entire day. I don't want to feel wetness and wonder if other people can tell...
I also like to regress. When it is just me, I go straight toddler. I need the thickest diaper possible to do that, and while the Wellness was an absorbent diaper, it wasn't very thick.
My last problem was that I was not able to really give it a thorough test. Both times I wore I went three times; in each of the different days I was afraid to leave the house in it, because it felt saturated. I need to give it a test run including lunch, Starbucks, and a movie. I have one left, and plan to spend a full day in it one day soon...
In the meantime, I went with 72 24/7s. These diapers are fucking amazing to the 10th power; they are thick and babyish, and they are SO absorbent. Diaper tapes complete the look, but they very much remind me of Pampers.
The best part is, I can wet seven, eight, or nine times easily and they still don't leak. True, the diaper sags like a motherfucker and requires the use of plastic pants or pajama bottoms; still, I've gone out at 6 AM and stayed out until 6 PM and not had to take the diaper off. That's confidence!
I do have a problem with the price - $1.65 per diaper. Still, when you consider you can easily stay in the same one for much longer, it all evens out.
I used to think people who said they hated Attends were diaper snobs.
Since wearing Dry 24/7s, I now hate Attends.
Go figure.
Thought I would give you an update, and if you haven't tried the Dry 24/7s, or the Wellness Brief, please do.
Cwis
PS - I KNOW SOME OF YOU CAN DO A MUCH BETTER DIAPER REVIEW THAT I CAN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE DIAPER, OR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE, AND INCLUDE SOME PICTURES, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment