With my discovery of the Dry 24/7 and their all-day absorbency, I've pretty much become a 24/7* diaper wearer.
*except for work
With an upcoming addition to my diaper supply of the Wellness briefs, I may be completely 24/7 soon.
This past week I added some storage for my supply. My place is small and everything else is stored in a closet, but I needed something to be bedside, Somewhat private yet convenient for the frequent changes being 24/7 requires. I snapped a few pictures to send to a friend, and figured it couldn't hurt to slap them up on the blog, too.
3 comments:
Well Cwis those are very nice and tidy photographs but as some who has diapered as many boys as you have
and talking from a Daddy's point of you
you honestly don't have enough stuff there to baby a boy
I have an entire kit and still feel unprepared
As someone who's been to Cwis's crib I can tell you this is just a small fraction of it. But you are right, you can never have enough diaper sutff!
This is a big supply of dry 24/7
Post a Comment