I think we can all agree that there is nothing more irritating than when a starving young ABDL posts requests for free diapers on message boards. Or, even worse, sends you messages under the guise of wanting to talk, but then gets to the real reason for messaging you: a need for the Pampz.
(I get hit up a lot from people who have this problem, and who want me to write about the social etiquette of our fetish. Rule #1: don't ask people you don't know well to send you diapers.)
But enough of that. Let me now get to the real reason for this blog entry: to ask for diapers. :P
I am specifically looking for the Unique Wellness brief, size medium.
I recently bought a half case of Dry 24/7 diapers, and I love them. I am about to drop a buck twenty on a full case. Before I do that, I want to try a Unique Wellness brief. My friends over at Diaper-Bois seem to think that the Wellness brief is a better, and cheaper, diaper...
I was going to order the sample pack from ABUniverse. But while it includes a sample of ton of great-looking diapers, I only need the one: the Wellness brief. I am looking for a superabsorbent, all-day diaper, and these are my two choices. I already have some of the other babyish ones, so I don't need all of them in a sample pack.
To make this even more complicated, I am told that older Wellness briefs had a bit of a precipitation problem... but that the issue has been corrected in all of the new diapers they sell. I'm not sure if the sample pack diaper would be new - or perhaps the older (clearance) diapers?
If anyone out there is a Unique Wellness brief enthusiast, and has one they can spare, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com.
I would definitely be willing to a trade-by-mail: your diaper for a Dry 24/7, or a few Attends, or something like that. And I'll be sure to give you a shoutout here.
If you can help me out, hit me up.
Thanks,
Cwis
2 comments:
Cwis, you can order a free sample from wellnessbriefs.com. Here is the link: http://www.wellnessbriefs.com/ShopFreeSample.asp
Thanks, Dan. Someone emailed me that link, too, so thanks to him. I just ordered my sample. When it comes I'll post a link to their site. :P
Post a Comment