Saturday, November 3, 2012

Diaper Pics: Dman420

Up today I have a set of diaper pictures from my recent shoot with Dman420. 

NOTE: These pictures were taken at a park which is, sadly, infamously known for being a place where gay guys go to get it on in the woods. One thing I have always abhorred is public sex meetups in the gay community; much like people within our community meeting up with underagers, the reputation of an entire group of people is tarnished when stuff like this goes on. It is called "cruising." I have personally been approached by men in this park on four or five occasions, and it pisses me off... I don't do cruising, I prefer just come to this park to enjoy nature - and chill in Pampers Cruisers, hehe.

We hope to do more pictures in public in the future. These are kind of semi public because we didn't want to be totally stripped down to diapers and risk some innocent, unsuspecting family walking up upon us on the dock... lol. Lucky for us we were the only people in that part of the park the entire time we were there. Also, because it was freezing.

I LOVE Being diapered in public, even under my big kid clothing. But I love, even more, pictures of people in diapers enjoying nature. If you have any you would like to share, please send them to me at abysitter@gmail.com. 18+. Thanks!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]







 



Check out all of Dman420's photos:
www.Dman420.abysitter.com 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude he is soooooo cute!!

Abysitter said...

Agreed.