Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kitty Pryde - Diaper Pryde?

A non-ABDL I know on Fb who is aware of my diaper identity sent me a link to an article on indie artist Kitty Pryde. In it she is asked about her favorite websites, and she mentions that, among them, her favorites are diaper fetish blogs. 

Really.

If you are not familiar with who she is, neither was I. Probably because I am not a teenage boy. But she is growing in Internet fame with many saying soon to be real-life fame, as the singer of the song "Okay Cupid."

Google it. It's an ode to Justin Bieber or something.

It turns out she is from Daytona Beach, 45 minutes from me. She is currently on some sort of national tour. Read on, from the San Francisco Bay Guardian:



SFBG What are your favorite websites, snacks, beverages?
KP My favorite websites are all either theme park news forums or diaper fetish blogs. not because I have a diaper fetish, I just enjoy the culture. I live on coffee and other heavily caffeinated things and that's all...



For years we've been treated to forum posts with subject heads like "Which celebrities might have a diaper fetish?"

We know there are some out there. Who knows who will be the first to come out publicly?

And Kitty, if you're reading this: thanks for not calling my blog out by name!

Jay kay, jay kay! ;)


Read the article:

Her Tumblr - don't make me regret posting this:

The video:


Horny straight boys, don't be typical ABDL idiots and ruin a good thing for everyone. Just enjoy, don't reach out. But it's interesting to know we have a fan of the fetish about to break into the mainstream...

...or maybe it's all just a part of the Kitty Pryde act.

Time may tell. In the meantime, enjoy the music. And as I always say on my (non-ABDL) Facebook: SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS!


=============================
UPDATE! 
=============================
While the original article I learned about this artist from didn't mention her age, someone subsequently sent me an email informing me that they believe she's 16. If that's the case, she's probably (hopefully?) not a reader of this blog - if she's really ABDL - and is probably 


Also, someone sent me an email letting me know about her latest Tumblr entry, one in which she answers a question about being ABDL by suggesting that she was joking. I went to her blog and saw the question. I definitely hope that the original question she was asked didn't specifically name any ABDL blogs, especially this one! Someone else texted me with a link to an ADISC profile I couldn't access. That would be my guess... since that site is "all ages" there's a good chance that's where someone under 18 would be chillin'. A third person emailed me to let me know that yesterday the Tumblr listed above randomly followed his ABDL Tumblr. So... know knows.

I also noticed this: 




That's actually my favorite game, too. Hmm. So who knows what the fuck she is really all about. Anyway, as I always recommend, if she is indeed under 18 - enjoy the music, if that's your scene, and leave it at that. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to this, she's 19.

http://www.thefader.com/2012/09/04/home-sweet-home-kitty-prydes-guide-to-living-with-your-parents/

Anonymous said...

I've heard 15 and 19. Maybe it's all part of the act. If she's 19, she's hot. If she's 15, she's... wtf haha.