Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm sad... I miss you.



Some of you have contributed pictures and videos to my site in the past but I haven't heard from you in a while. I am in the process of hitting up a whole bunch of you over the next week or so, but don't wait for me to get at you or feel like because you haven't heard from me I'm not interested in stuff from you for the blog.

• If we text, text me now!
• If we email, email me what's up!
• If you got me on Yahoo, get at me!

And by all means, whether you have contributed pictures or stories to my blog once or a half-dozen times, if you have annnnnnnnything new - email me ASAP!

You know it's abysitter@gmail.com.

3 comments:

ABDL86 said...

Awesome pitcher.

Anonymous said...

Just texted you, I'll be sending you some pictures tonight. Or tomorrow.

Cory

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of submitting, but I'm a lil on the cubby side (baby fat hehe) and I'm not sure you'd want my pictures. Let me think this over some more?

LOVE YOUR BLOG BTW.