If you read my blog regularly you know I recently discovered duct tape that doubles as diaper tapes. A few weeks ago I posted some different patterns that I thought would look cute on a diaper, and since then I've posted some pictures and some more pictures of Dman420 modeling at least one type of this tape.
Today I checked out their supply, and found that Walmart has a ton of new patterns in stock - including a few for the holidays. I snapped a picture and bought a few rolls for myself. You'll notice snowman, gingerbread men, and penguins among them. Also new: a tropical print - kind of reminds me of the 'Aloha' Huggies-brand diapers released last year, no? Also rainbow, skulls-and-crossbones, and military camouflage. And there's even some kind of weird mustache tape.
Anyway, if you are looking to cute up some adult-looking diapers, swing by Walmart or visit Walmart.com to see all of the different patterns available.
1 comment:
Thanks for hte link, just ordered a bunch.
Post a Comment