Sunday, December 22, 2013

Age & ABDL - Coming Soon

I AM WORKING ON
TWO
(OR POSSIBLY THREE)
BLOG ENTRIES
COMING SOON... 

AGE & ABDL
Age & ABDL: Age Discrimination 
& Age & ABDL: Keep It 18+

I AM HOPING
THESE BLOG ENTRIES
WILL COVER SOME
MUCH-NEEDED
GROUND. 

I NEED YOUR HELP... 
If you are a loyal Abysitter.com blog reader
(and/or personal friend hehe)
or even if you're just checking this out
for the first time
because of the subject matter,
I could use your help. 




AGE & ABDL: AGE DISCRIMINATION

This blog entry concerns
the treatment of
members of our community
based on their age.

It covers everything, 
from the aging-up of college students
who find themselves "old" at 21...
...to the disrespectful treatment of our
most senior community members...
...to the youngest members of our community
being taken advantage of. 

It especially covers, simply,
the classification of our community
based on age to begin with - 
and the fact that, no matter how much we might try,
we simply can't stop getting older. 

If you're someone who has
anything to add on this topic,
please email me your comments, thoughts, or story:

And if you're up for taking a picture,
I'm looking for something along the lines of this one:

 Special thanks to diapersrequired.tumblr.com.

So give it your best shot,
and make a SIGN PICTURE
that represents you, this blog,
and the concept of age discrimination in ABDL. 

Be as creative as you want to be. 




AGE & ABDL: KEEP IT 18+

The second entry is just as important.
It concerns the need to protect ourselves, and each other, 
with a universal rule that we all should follow: 
KEEP IT LEGAL. 

Since US law states that it is 
(1) illegal to transport a minor across state lines, and
(2) illegal to share pornography of minors - 
and since "minor" is set at under 18 - 
I'll be urging members of our community
to adopt an 18+ rule. 

You've heard this from me before. 

Some of you hate me for it. 

But having been a blogger for more than five years,
and a member of our community for many more,
I'm well aware that
many of us have been taken advantage of
by others of us...
and I also realize that, 
especially among our younger members, 
many members of our community
are pretty ignorant of the law
to begin with. 

I'll be explaining the reasons behind my 
constant "18+" mentions,
and sharing some stories. 

If you have some to share,
hit me up. 

abysitter@gmail.com

And if you're a sign maker/photo taker, 
hit me with something like this: 

 Again, special thanks to diapersrequired.tumblr.com.

Anything that represents
ABDL & KEEP IT 18
will be helpful

(THE MORE PHOTOS, 
THE MORE THE MESSAGE MAY SINK IN). 

So if you're down with my message,
and down to help, 
send me your comments or stories, 
and/or make a sign
and snap a photo. 


THANKS TO ALL OF YOU
FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE ME. 


YOU GUYS ROCK. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely help. Especially after what I've seen on Tumblr and Facebook lately, hotly shit. Talk to you soon.

- Trev DL