UPDATE! My mistake - he's actually looking for a mommy! So any mommies out there looking for new friends...
Up today I have a few diaper close-ups from @diapered_bottom. You can click the link to the left and view his Twitter account, where you'll find more. He's an AB in his 40s in the midwest interested in a mommy, and he's looking for friends. If you're on Twitter, tweet him up!
Up today I have a few diaper close-ups from @diapered_bottom. You can click the link to the left and view his Twitter account, where you'll find more. He's an AB in his 40s in the midwest interested in a mommy, and he's looking for friends. If you're on Twitter, tweet him up!
Thanks for the pictures.
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
2 comments:
I am actually looking for a Mommy:)
@diapered _bottom
Sorry, I'll update that! I messed up.
Post a Comment