Sunday, December 22, 2013

STORY TIME! The CB Radio & The Trucker - Part II

STORY TIME! I wrote the Part I to this story last week; you can read it here if you want to get caught up. Now for Part II... and BE AWARE: there is some sexuality in this part, so if you're an innocent little diaperdunce and you don't want to get caught up in all the X-RATED ish, this entry might not be for you...



PART II

"I was wondering, since I invited you to spend the night, and made you coffee, and stuff... and since it's my truck..."

"Yea?" I prodded. He'd let the word truck hang there for a moment. And he'd kind of drawn it out, more like trucccccck. Almost like the thought I knew what he was going to ask. I had no fucking idea. 

"Well... I mean, I've always been kind of curious about those things." 

Kyle had come off as pretty confident, almost cocky to me up until this point. It was a huge turnon - he was in charge of his truck, in charge of his life, and our entire conversation had been, up until this point, Kyle kinda showing off his self-confidence. 

Now, though, I could see he was a little bit embarrassed. His voice kind of trailed off, and even in mostly darkness I could see that his face was sort of red.

"Curious? In what way?" I asked him. He paused for nearly half a minute, trying to find the words. 

"Well, I mean..." he finally spoke, "...like... just about them in general. I mean... can I ask you... what you have to wear one for?" 

Damn. This was a tricky question. If I told him that I needed them I'd be lying; if I told him that it was a sexual fetish he might kick me right out of his truck. Either way I was probably going to come off as a weirdo. I could feel my face growing red, now. 

Still, he had asked, and said he was curious about them. I thought this over for a moment. I wondered what he meant by "curious." I tried to decide which answer might be less likely to end this overnight friendship fast. 

At some point, as I mulled over my response, Kyle must have gotten tired of waiting.

"I mean, if you need those for medical reasons then, forget I even brought it up. It's none of my business. But if you're one of those people who just likes to wear them, that's what I had a question about." 

"Likes to wear them?" I pretended for a moment to be confused. Although, honestly, I wasn't even really thinking about my responses at this point... autopilot had kicked in. 

"Yea bro. Like, I have a TV, obviously, and sometimes when I can't sleep I turn it on. And I only get network television, and there's nothing but trash on during the day, but sometimes I settle on Jerry Springer. I just love a good freak fight, you know?" 

"Me too," I lied. I think Jerry Springer is obnoxiously fake. But I wanted to see where this was going. 

"And so yea... you'd be surprised at how many shows he has about people who just... like, like to wear diapers. So when I saw yours, I thought maybe..." 

His voice trailed off. 

"It's called ABDL," I told him. His eyes lit up, and I could tell he recognized it right away. 

Was this kid ABDL???

"Oh, I know," he told me. "When I saw that shit on television I couldn't wait to get on the internet. I searched for it, and found some... sites." 

"Which ones?" I asked him. I was genuinely interested. 

"Oh, I don't remember. You had to sign up for them all." 

"You didn't sign up?" I was disappointed. 

"Well, nah," he told me. "I mean, I thought about it..." 

Maybe there was hope? 

"I thought about it. But it was a little bit much for me. I don't know. I just... looked."

I explained that, in the world of ABDL, that's known as lurking. And I used the term "ABDL community." He looked at me incredulously. 

"There's a whole community?" 

I nodded. 

"Where?"

"Online," I told him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Oh, I thought you meant like... an actual community or something."

Now I had to laugh a little. And I was kind of relieved, because by his excitement I could tell that what we weren't talking about wasn't about to end our friendship. I felt relaxed again. 

"So yea," he continued. "I didn't feel like I could just join up. But I definitely... lurked." He was still laughing. "But I've been wondering a lot about it. When I saw you had a diaper on, I was like... wow, I hope that he's not incontent." 

"Incontinent?" I asked, immediately feeling bad for correcting him. He looked confused for a minute, and then he asked me if that was really how it was pronounced. "Yes," I told him. "What you said actually means unhappy. Actually, I don't think it's a word at all..." 

"Oh, shit! I'm just making up words over here," he laughed. "Well, ABDL seems like a made-up word, too.... I never would've thought that shit was real, either. IN-CON-TIN-ENT. Got it." 

"Well, I'm not incontinent," I told him. "I wear these because..." 

A lie was coming.

"Because they make me feel comfortable. They're just something I've always worn..." 
Actually, that wasn't a lie, really... 

"So what I wanted to ask you..." Kyle continued, and I was surprised that he hadn't already gotten to the question. "...I was wondering, well two things. First, would you let me see that? And also, do you have an extra one?" 

I could. not. believe. my. luck!

"So you want me to like... take my pants off?" I asked. 

He nodded, and when I looked a little uncertain he pointed out that he'd had his pants off for hours. He pointed to his long underwear - specifically, to the crotch - for emphasis. 
"I know you don't really sleep in your clothes, Chris," he pointed out. "You just didn't want to show me that diaper. But I'm totally ok, so..." 

I pulled my pants off. Now I was just sitting in my diaper and a t-shirt. I felt kind of funny, in an awkward way. But Kyle looked happy as hell. He had a big grin on his face. And then he reminded me...

"Do you have an extra one?" 

I did. It was in the trunk of my car. I cringed and explained the situation. 

"Damn, bro. You're gonna have to run as fast as you can across this parking lot, through all that snow, in a diaper and shirt. That's gonna be funny to watch." 

I reached for my pants. I figured it would be worth trudging across the trundra if it meant bring an extra diaper back to the truck. 

"NO, NO NO! I WAS JUST KIDDING!" Kyle cried out. "Don't go! I was going to ask you if I could go get it?" 

I quickly agreed. I gave him the keys to the car, and explained where the diapers were: in a bag in the trunk. 

"Is it like... a diaper bag?" he asked me, and giggled. 

"Well, it kind of is," I acknowledged. "I mean, it has diapers and baby powder and stuff..." 

"Can I just grab the bag?" he asked me. I agreed. He jumped up, put his shoes on, grabbed the keys out of my hand, and practically leapt out of the truck. I watched him run across the parking lot, leaping through snow and jumping over snow piles, his long underwear sort of glowing in the lights of the parking lot. I hoped he wouldn't get hit. 

As he fished around the trunk, I thought about how surreal this night had been. I was supposed to be laying under an electric blanket, drinking a hot beverage out of a thermos, just trying to stay warm enough to enjoy my 'toddler' time.' And now I was in a US Express truck, chilling with a hot-as-fuck OTR truck driver, and we were actually talking about my favorite subject. What was about to happen next?

I'd soon find out. Kyle climbed back into the truck, shivering and covered with a light dusting of snow, 'diaper bag' in hand. He closed the door, tossed it to me, and reached up to turn up the heat. 

"B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r." 

I could see the weather was improving some, and it made me sad... Kyle's hot ass would soon be on its way down the highway, and I wondered if I'd ever see him again. His voice brought me back to reality. 

"Gimme, gimme." He was seated across from me holding his hand out, opening and closing it quickly. He had kind of an excited look on his face, and that got me a li'l excited. 

"Have you ever seen an adult diaper?" I asked him. 

"There's one right there... durrrr." He pointed to the one I was wearing. 

"No, I mean... like, besides this one?" 

"Yea, bro. In stores. In bags." 

"Did you pull one out of the bag?" I asked. 

"And get arrested for breaking open a bag of diapers? That's the equivalent of shoplifting, bro. Where am I gonna leave my truck when they're hauling me off to jail?" 

Okay, so the kid had jokes... 

"No I mean... fuck, never mind." I took a diaper out of the bag and threw it to him. 

"Holy shit, this is freezing!" he cried out, letting it drop to the floor. 

"It's been in a car in a snowed-in parking lot for hours, dude," I told him. "What do you think, I have a special diaper warmer in the car?" Now it was my turn to be sarcastic. He smirked at me and bent over to pick the diaper back up. 

"So I'm just going to be straight up with you, Chris," he told me, holding the diaper away from him like it was poison or something. "I have been interested in trying one of these ever since the day I first saw them on Jerry. I would never just walk into the store and buy a bag but..." 

He didn't have to explain. This was something I totally understood. I cut him off, nodding, and he nodded, too, and trailed off. 

"I just want to try one. Maybe I'll hate it, but... I mean, I want to wear one and see." 

I asked him what he thought he wanted to wear one for. Had he always wanted to be back in diapers? He looked at me like I was insane and shook his head. Did he want to regress back to a younger age? He laughed out loud and shook his head. Did he know why he wanted to wear one? He nodded.

"I'm on the road for miles, dude. Like, days at a time. I've always just felt like I should be wearing diapers. Every time I have to pull over to pee it makes me mad." 

I nodded. He looked embarrassed again. 

"Do you pee in them?" he asked me. 

"Oh, hell yea," I replied. He looked relieved and laughed. 

"Chris is like, OH HELL YEA!!! Haha bro... that's hilarious. Wait... is it wet now?" I shook my head. He continued. "The other thing is... I must jerk off 365 times a year. If you put a black light back there you'd be shocked." I instinctively picked my hands up off the mattress and looked around uneasily, and he laughed. "I mean... I try to aim carefully, and I clean up, but... yea. A diaper." 

I understood completely. 

"So try one tonight." It was more of a suggestion than an order, but he replied with a YES, SIR! and sounded pretty happy. He pulled down his long underwear without warning and I looked away. 

"You don't have to not look," he told me, smiling. "I don't care. I think I saw you checking out my ass before. And I was checking out yours, if you didn't notice." 

Hmm, mine had been covered by a diaper. Maybe he'd known the whole time

"So... are you... not straight?" I asked him.

"Nope," he told me. "I thought that was kinda obvious. No?" 

"No." It definitely hadn't been. I'd lay in bed, worried that his ass touching mine might be misconstrued as somehow being my fault. Maybe it was on purpose? 

"Oh, well, cool then. So now you know my secret. Since I kinda found out yours, it's only fair." I looked back at him as he stood in front of me. He had an XXL cock, kind of surprisingly large, I thought, and I could tell that he was enjoying letting it flop around. He let the diaper flop open, and looked a little surprised. "Kinda bigger than I expected." I had to laugh at the irony. "So... okay... I guess... I just put it on... like this..." and as he spoke Kyle lifted his left leg and tried to pull the diaper up underneath him. Without success. He tried again a different way, but struggled to get it held in two hands. I was enjoying watching, but I wanted to save this diaper before it was taped on wrong and ruined. 

"Want me to put it on you?" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me. 

"What are you, some kind of expert?" He laughed and tossed it to me. "I thought you'd never ask." 

I pointed to the bed, and he obediently lay down on it - face down. His ass was straight sculpture status - beautiful as FUCK. I stared at it helplessly for a minute, until he turned his head around to look at me. He squeezed his ass a few times and laughed. "I thought you'd enjoy that," he told me. "Looks better when you don't have to catch it in the window reflection, huh?" 

"Looks better not covered by long underwear," I told him. He laughed and shook his head. "Turn over," I told him, and he did. 

I slid the diaper up underneath his bottom, snapping my fingers a little as I did it; he instinctively lifted his ass off the diaper, giving me enough room. 

I walked over to the diaper bag and pulled out wipes and powder. He started laughing, and I could see his face get red; I hoped this wouldn't be too much for him. I pulled a wipe out and tossed his on his penis, causing him to wince. 

"Holy cold, dude," he told me. "Why are you throwing icey stuff on my junk?" 

"Sorry, bro... gotta wipe you down and powder you, part of the process." He nodded and braced for the next swipe. I got him wiped - skipping some areas, really - and then I squirted a blast of baby powder up his asscrack. 

"Wow. Wow, wow, wow!" he kind of cried out, and it occurred to me that he'd probably just got a bast of icy on his asshole. "That is... wow." He kind of wiggled around, and the powder that hadn't settled yet got diverted onto the mattress next to him. I warned him to be careful, explaining that the powder would make the tape less effective. "Oh, so it might not stick?" he asked me. I nodded, and he added helpfully, "I've got some tape in my toolbox that will make anything stick, so if I ruined that one, don't feel like you have to get out a whole new one, okay?" 

I was reasonably confident that it would stick. I taped each tape on, making it snug as possible, and then patted the diaper. 

"That's it?" he asked me. I nodded. "So can I move? Will it rip it?" 

"Roll around," I told him. He did, rolling back and forth across the mattress a few times. I watched the diaper, hugging his bottom tightly, and marveled at how lucky I was. This dude was semi-tanned, toned, beautiful - and experiencing being diapered for the first time. With me

FUCK YES. 

Kyle sat up and kind of tested his diaper. Once he was comfortable that it was not going to rip he sat up and checked it some more. 

"These are quality diapers, huh?" he joked. Then he jumped up off his bed and sort of leapt into the driver's seat. He pretended to drive the truck, even making some adorable vroom vroom noises. 

"Breaker 1-9. Breaker 1-9. Kyle In Diapers to Christopher In Diapers. Breaker 1-9!" He was fake talking on the CB now - at least, I hoped it was fake - and I had to laugh. He turned back to me, a big dopey smile on his face. "Man, I can totally see myself wearing these while I'm driving!" 

"Just those?" I asked hesitantly. He looked very thoughtful for a moment, and then nodded. "These... these under long underwear... just don't get into an accident, huh?" 

Kyle came back into the sleeper cab, crawled onto the bed, and pushed me back until I was laying down. He jumped up, ass to me (fuck yea, again!), and flipped off most of the lights. He then kind of jumped on top of me, falling alongside me, and lay there. I lay still, and he put his arm across my chest and made a snoring sound. 

"You're sleeping?" I asked him. He stopped snoring and started laughing. 

"Nah, but I should be, huh?"

Then he asked me a question about diapers - what I got out of wearing them. 

I found myself explaining them. In detail. For almost thirty minutes. I told him a lot of what I've told you, my blog readers. Allowed to play in diapers as a small child. Reluctantly stopped wearing them once I was taken out of them. Made homemade diapers... needed to have some 'little time' to feel comfortable... 

"So you're the little side, huh?" he asked me at some point. "I saw that on Springer. Do you like to be rocked to sleep, and fed from a bottle, and spanked, stuff like that?" I nodded, and he reached over, patted around my diaper until he felt my ass, and then smacked it. Hard. "Nice!" I had to laugh. 

"So what about you?" I asked. "Why the curiosity?" 

There was a pause. 

"Well, Chris," he finally said. "I've always kind of had an aversion to using the toilet. Ever since I was a little kid. Hated it." 

"Really?" 

"Yea, man," he continued. "I mean, when I was little I thought it was going to swallow my junk. I was potty trained late because I would refuse to use the toilet. My parents didn't keep me in diapers, but they had me using a potty chair right up until I went to kindergarten." He paused, and kind of laughed to himself. I could tell that explaining this was kind of difficult for him; as he spoke I put my arm around him, and it seemed to put him at ease. "So when I was in kindergarten I used to refuse to go, and try to hold it until I would get home, back to my chair. Well, sometimes I wouldn't make it..." 

I let that sink in. 

"So, did they ever put you back into diapers?" I asked him. I thought I could see where this was going. 

"Oh, hell no," he told me. "I wouldn't have let them then, anyway. But I wouldn't use the toilet, I always thought that it would flush my junk. I just wouldn't use it. Then one day I grew out of that. I don't even remember it. I just started going on the john, and that was it." 

"What was that, like last year?" I joked, and he laughed and smacked my ass again, harder. I wasn't complaining. "So like... if you've been using the toilet all this time... why diapers, now?" 

"Oh," he told me. "Well, I started using it, but I never stopped hating it. I would never shit in my pants, but as for pissing... why the fuck are you pissing in water? There's a drought in parts of this country, man. Why the FUCK are we pissing in a huge bowl of water, and then FLUSHING that shit ,and wasting gallons of water with every flush? What kind of society is this?" 

I had to admit that I didn't have the answer. Unless that answer was diapers. We both laughed aloud and, as we did, he put his hand on my diaper. Right on the front. I felt my penis started to harden, and I went with it... I moved my hand from his back to the backside of his diaper. He didn't object. It felt great. 

"I think diapers just might be," he told me. "But up til now you know what I do? I piss outside whenever I can."

"Really?" I asked him. 

"Yep!" he replied, and I could tell he was proud of himself. "Fuck toilets bro. I piss outdoors. At truck stops I just walk to the back of the truck. Or I pull over to the side of the road and move over to the passenger seat, lean out, and go. Even at my mom's place, I just walk onto her back deck and whip it out..." 

"I bet the neighbors love that," I joked. 

"They love her flower garden," he replied, mostly serious. "Nicest on the block. Well, the secret ingredient comes from this." I could tell he was pointing to his ween. "My dad used to get annoyed, but you know what? I never cared." He paused for a moment, and started to shake a little, laughing to himself. My hand was kind of rubbing his bottom as he spoke, and his hand was rubbing the front of my diaper. It didn't even feel strange. "I even pissed on his grave," he finally said. 

"Really?" I asked him. I was kind of surprised. I'd heard the expression, but I'd never heard of anyone actually doing it

"Yea, man," he told me. "I was angry after he died. He was cheating on my mom, man. On me. On us. On our family. So I used to drive out to the cemetary, wait til there was nobody around, and just whip it out and pee." 

"Wow," I replied. "I'm surprised. I mean, not... surprised, but... you know..." 

(I really didn't know what to say). 

"Pissed everywhere, dude. On his headstone. On him. I figured he was going to miss the best years of my life... I was going to leave some of the best of me with him everytime I went to see him. But I'm not angry anymore..." 

"Oh, so you've stopped doing that?" I surmised, kind of relieved. I felt bad, thinking of his dad, laying under the ground, his sun urinating all over him. 

"Nah, still do. I just pee outdoors, bro. I'm just not angry anymore when I do it." 

We both lay there, kind of leaning on each other now, me rubbing his bottom and Kyle rubbing my cock. I was hard, and I wondered if he was too. 

"So... I get that, but... why diapers?" I was still trying to make the connection between urinating in nature and urinating in Pampers. 

"Well," he told me, "the minute I saw that shit on Jerry I was like... I need to try that! I mean... I am sitting in this truck all day, and... here's a fucking diaper that I can just piss in as I drive. That's like a dream come true!" 

"Really?" I asked, skeptical. "I mean... you'll be driving down the road in your own piss." 

"Hmm," he replied, and I could tell he was thinking about this. "Well, do you think it will wash off in the shower? Or will it always be stuck to me. Like forever?" 

"Sarcastic much?" I replied, and have his ass a good hard smack. He laughed and yelped a little. 

"Because I thought about that already, Chris. They don't just let any old retard drive an 18-wheeler, you know. I first thought I could just pee and then peel it off and toss it out the window. Then I realized that's wasteful, and here I am trying to further the water conservation cause and I'm going to litter?!? Nah, B. So instead I thought, I'll wet and wear. And then change in the truck stop. I don't care. I think..." 

"You think?" 

"Well, this is why I want to try them. And here I am.... ahhhhhh." 

I had to laugh at his relieved sigh. As if I'd been a part of his plan all along, and he was just waiting for someone to show up with a bag of diapers to put his plan into action. 

"And the masturbation... dude, truck drivers are a horny bunch of fuckers. I was reading online about how people just jerk in these things, and I thought.... win/win!" 

I laughed. I use that phrase all the time. 

"Bro, can I put my hand on your dick?" he asked, kind of catching me off guard. 

"I think it kind of... is," I replied. He snickered and reached into my diaper, putting his hand directly on my penis. I'd been wearing my diaper since earlier, and it wasn't snug anymore, so it wasn't hard for him to get his hand in there. My dick was hard, but as soon as he touched it I could feel it start to soften. I wondered if he noticed, too. 

"Can I put my hand on your ass?" I asked him. 

"I think it kind of... ISSSSS!" he replied, drawing out the word 'is' and obviously mocking my earlier answer. He started giggling and said, "please, grope away." I pulled the wasteband of his diaper away from his back and slid my hand in, pushing my hand down towards the base of his bottom. He instinctively pulled his knees apart, and I let my hand settle at the bottom of his diaper. I started rubbing his balls gently, and he moaned a little. 

"On top of my diaper," I told him. He stopped rubbing for a minute, and I repeated it. "On top." I could tell he was confused, but he pulled his hand out of my diaper and put it on the top before he resumed rubbing. "Harder, okay?" I didn't have to ask twice; Kyle's hand started rubbing up and down my shaft, through the diaper, with a friction I hadn't felt before. 

"Feels good," he told me. I couldn't tell if he was disappointed that I'd asked him to take his hand out, but I've always had a problem with direct contact - almost every masturbatory experience I've ever hand, and almost every sexual experience, has been dick-in-diaper. He continued to rub, and I continued to rub his ass. 

"Feels GREAT," I told him.


 The rubbing went on for a while, and I could feel myself hardening. I wasn't sure if it was the constant friction, his body laying up against mine, or my hand practically fingering that perfect ass, but I was hard as fuck, and totally relaxed. As he rubbed I tried to reach around and feel for his penis, hoping to get him hard as well, but he stopped me. 

"Ass, man. Keep on doing what you're doing." He sounded totally different, and I could tell that he was totally into it. I put my hand back on his ass, rubbing harder now. I played with his asshole a little, lightly at first, and then kind of getting into it. He started humping a little, and began rubbing my diaper up and down, side to side. 

I'm not sure how long it went on, but after a little while I could feel that I was about to come. I didn't know whether to say aything, so I didn't. I was surprised... when I ejaculate it almost always comes from humping, and someone getting me to come by rubbing on my joint is a challenge. This dude was down for it, and he did it. I squirted, probably harder than I ever had before. It felt great

"Dude..." 

That was all I could muster. He understood, though, because he started laughing a little, stopped rubbing, and changed up positions, spreading his knees wider and giving me room to play with his ass with my other hand. 

And play with his ass I did. 

I won't go further into detail, but at some point Kyle pulled his diaper down to the base of his penis, pulled his XXL stick out, hard as fuck, and announced that he was going to come. I stopped moving my hands and he urged me not to.

Then, he came. 

I've seen porno movies where the dude comes straight up into the air, but I'd never seen it in real life. Until that day. But as I played with Kyle's anus, and he writhed around jerking his dick, a spurt of semen came out that squirted more than a foot into the air. It looked like one of those fountains at Walt Disney World, sorta folowing a track and coming in for a landing on his chest. 

It was amazing to me; I'd only came in my diaper, and I'd seen guys come into their hands, into condoms, into diapers. Never straight up into the air. 

It was... hot. 

As soon as it was over Kyle pulled his diaper right back up over his penis. He straddled me and pulled my shirt off - a surprise to me, but I didn't object - and then he lay down on top of me, the cum on his stomach and chest sticking between the two of us. It felt... awesome. 

"Is this okay?" he asked me. I nodded. He purred a little and I could feel him go limp. 

"If you're going to use diapers to keep the truck clean, you're going to have to learn how to come inside the diaper," I told him. He laughed and shook his head. 

"That's a lesson you can teach me the next time I see you," he told me. "Is that okay?" 

I nodded. This dude had just came, and he wanted to see me again? 

FUCK. YES. 

We were both asleep within a few minutes.

A lot of times, when I'm laying beside some hot-as-fuck diaper boy - including, to be honest, many of you who're reading this blog, and you know who you are - I feel lucky as fuck. My thoughts race, and I realize how lucky I am to have had this fetish... and to have discovered this community... and to have found... well, you

But this night, I just fell asleep. And I'm not sure about him, but in a tractor trailer sleeper cab, in a snowed-in parking lot, in the middle of a snowstorm, I had the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time. 

I felt like I belonged there...


TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER? I'm going to spank the shit out of you, for real.

Also, I learned something about you from reading this hehe. I'm gonna text you.

Trev

Anonymous said...

Great telling Cwis. Many thanks for posting such a positive experience.
Mike