Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diaperfur: Dark-Paws

[CWIS'S NOTE]: I've been trying to entice diaperfurs to send me pictures, stories, and artwork for a while. While a 'fringe' part of the ABDL world, diaperfurs and abies/DLs have a lot in common. Primarily, of course: a love for diapers.

You've seen artwork from Tyler. And coming soon... artwork from a new artists. Today we have some photos from someone new. Next up: Dark-Paws.


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]

[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]


Username: Dark-Paws
Location: Ontario Canada
Age: 36

"I’ve always been a DL before I was on the internet. Been into the furry fandom for a long time, and there are plenty of diaperfurs and babyfurs. I consider myself a diaperfur. I have always worn diapers at some point of myself due to a slight medical issue but i enjoy them and the security they give me."







Got pictures to share? Artwork? Stories? Anything? 18+ please. Email me! It's abysitter@gmail.com.

2 comments:

THE.AB.DL.PUP said...

Dark Paws is so cute :-)

Light-Paws said...

I must say I agree. Hot!!