Saturday, June 25, 2011

New York Trip


I will be in upstate New York from July 4 until August 12.

If you're counting, that's six weeks!

I'll be looking to meet a select group of people. Most of you already know who you are. Anyone else who lives in, or will be visiting, upstate New York, hit me up in an email.

I'll be in:

Syracuse
Rochester
Elmira
Ithaca
Buffalo
Niagara Falls

I'm also considering an overnight trip to PA, Ohio, and/or Toronto.

I may be looking to do some babysitting, and will definitely be looking to do some photoshoots.

Warning: I'll be traveling light - not a lot of diapers or supplies, since I'll be flying - and I don't plan on spending a ton of dough on hotels, since I'll be traveling so much. I'm hoping to have a few people for an overnight on my boat for diapers-on-the-water shots... and I have some other plans up my sleeve...

If you want to meet up, hit me up in an email: abysitter@gmail.com.

PS - If you associate with idiots who cause diaper drama, or spend a lot of time being negative or pissy on the forums, don't hit me up. Thanks!

1 comment:

Tai said...

when are you ever gonna take a vacay west of the Mississippi? /sigh