WANTED: Your Photos & Stories
Abysitter.com averages 150 unique viewers every day, for what we estimate is more than 750 unique viewers on a weekly basis. Since the contents of this blog are not searchable in Google search rankings, most of the hits come from reputable diaper websites and word of mouth. That means we get an assload of viewers on a weekly basis.
I've seen some adorable diaper pictures on the various diaper websites I have memberships on. And I've read some awesome blog entries and stories on those same sites. It annoys me, though, that there is some hotness out there, and some writing talent, and it hardly gets noticed because of the fast turnover on the sites. Even one of the most popular pictures on RUPadded only has 2,289 views - and it took 391 days to get there. That's an average of 5.85 views per day. (The picture is adorable... it should be getting 585 views/day, hehe).
Now, I'm not saying that everyone needs to be a camera whore, or write for a large audience. I understand that there are those who prefer an intimate setting.
And I am definitely not saying that you shouldn't post pictures, stories, and blog entries on sites like RUPadded, DiaperSpace, DL-Bois, FetLife, and DailyDiapers. Without these sites, and many others, our 'community' wouldn't exist.
I am inviting you to also contribute here, however.
18+ PICTURES & TRUE STORIES WANTED!
Diaper Pictures - 18+ Only -
Must Be Of You Or Taken By You With Subject's Permission
Can Be Face, Face Obscured, Faceless, Diaper Closeup, Props Only, Etc.
Adult Baby Pictures - Same As Above
Videos: Diaper Videos OR Commentary Videos
True Stories - No Deeker Material Please - 18+ Please
Commentary on Anything
Diaper Art
Diaper Reviews
& More
I am looking for people who want to contribute one time, as well as for people who would like to become a regular part of the Abysitter.com blog team.
- If you have a story to tell, tell it here. From tales about growing up ABDL to stories about experiences you have next week, it's all welcome...
- If you have baby pictures, diaper pictures, pictures of your stash - any pictures which relate to this fetish/lifestyle, really - hit me up. Contrary to popular belief you do not have to be 18-24 and attractive to have your photos shown here. Your pictures should be tasteful, however. Hit me up with any questions.
- If you make/sell products related to the ABDL lifestyle, hit me up for what could be a free plug.
- If you have an opinion related to the community, spout it here.
- Regular contributors get a custom Abysitter.com subdomain URL (i.e. www.Dman420.abysitter.com), and members of the 'team' will get their picture and contact info on the right side of the blog. That's coming soon...
Interested?
Contact me at abysitter@gmail.com.
If you are submitting pictures,
please state very clearly your username,
city/state/country, age,
and that you are the subject of the photo(s)
and give permission for it to be used on Abysitter.com.
Also, please include any information
you'd like me to share,
including diaper site links.
I started blogging because I felt like I had a lot to say, and the 'about me' section on a diaper website profile just didn't give me enough room to say it. I tried writing my opinions in forums, but forums tend to be trolled to death, and I got tired of forum drama. I started Abysitter.com, and now 150 of you every day prove that a diaper blog can attract a loyal following.
If you'd like to submit something, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com. Or hit me up with a text or a YIM message, and let's talk.
More info on being a part of the 'team' as Abysitter.com transitions from a blog to a resource website with a blog attached will be forthcoming. In the meantime, if you're interested, hit me up.
Cwis
PS - To everyone who has already contributed photographs, stories, artwork, and other stuff for this site - thank you. You guys rock. Without you, this blog would just be me and some drivel.
;) <33333
No comments:
Post a Comment