Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby Pictures: BBJoey

Next up, something for all of you who insist that my pictures are exclusively of young, attractive collegebabies (or college age babies): some pictures of BBJoey, a throwback to a previous generation.

BBJoey was a baby in the 1950s. Pampers weren't invented until 1961, which means he missed out. Yet he was making diapers look cool before the internet was even invented. In his own words:



My name is bbjoey,
I have been a AB for as long as I can remember, I wear diapers 24/7.

I grew up in the 50's, was a bed wetter. My granny told my mom that if I wet the bed or my pants one more time I was going back into diapers. I grew up in diapers, doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me, they tried everything. I was sent to school in cloth diapers and plastic pants. My granny and the school nurse were friends, so she had the nurse change me, the nurse even babysat me. Treated me like I was a baby from age 5 onward.

I make my own overalls/short all outfits, sew on my own patches I get off of real baby outfits, that I buy in second hand stores. I love getting dressed up as a toddler and go out in the public dressed in my baby elmo bib overalls, matching elmo hightop tennis shoes, sucking on my binky, diapered of course. Or wearing my fire trucks diaper outfit with disposable CUSHIES from AB-Universe underneath, snaps in the crotch in everything I have.


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]

[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]



I have a lot of respect for older-generation ABDLs. Imagine being a part of this fetish but never meeting anyone else into it - or even finding out that anyone else was into it? Imagine not even knowing it was a fetish? These guys lived that: diapered isolation. For decades. The internet came along in the 1990s. Picture BBJoey living the diapered lifestyle solo in the 1950s; 1960s; 1970s; and 1980s?

Props to you, BBJoey, and all ABDLs who came along with you. Thanks for the pictures...





Got Pictures To Share?
Email abysitter@gmail.com. Be 18+. You are cute enough. Also looking for stories, artwork, commentary, diaper reviews, and more.

Up Next...
More Spencer stuff... Tenleydiaper photos... a Damian video... BabyHunk pictures... a story continuation... and more... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol that playpen idea is awesome. Gon try it this summer.