Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RUPadded Store: Now Open!


Support RUPadded and get some ABDL gear for yourself. Check out the RUPadded Store:




Shirts are available in white; black coming soon. All prices include shipping!

These shirts are perfect for the next Littles Munch or AgePlay Convention. But I'll be honest: I do hope to see someone walk past me wearing one here in Orlando...

Stock up!

And check out the page to learn about how you can get free gear...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it'd be better if it was more subtle. The red and yellow RU would have been easily identifiable to those who had seen it without providing something searchable for those who haven't.

Abysitter said...

Good idea! Go to their site and point that out. If they use your idea and sell 10 you get a free one.

Tenleydiaper said...

Rupadded onesies are a must!