Friday, July 1, 2011

ABDLC


This weekend I'd like to turn you on to a new ABDL community: www.ABDLC.com.

Short for ABDL Community, this website is a mashup of Facebook and Fetlife in functionality, with the same ease of use and quickness both sites are known for. The 'community' is small so far - 354 members as of this posting, only a fraction of those on RUPadded or ABKingdom - but it seems to be a pretty dedicated group, and it's growing quickly.

ABDLC has some pretty cool features, including a section for blogs, albums and videos, and a forum. It also has a chat, which I have yet to find any members in, probably because the community is still growing.

I know a lot of people are already overwhelmed with so many different ABDL websites, and I've already suggested a few this week. But here's one more I recommend, so check it out.

Check out the site: www.abdlc.com. And if you join and you're a regular reader of Abysitter.com, please hit me up with a request: http://abdlc.com/index.php/profile/abysitter. My name there is Cwis, and my username is Abysitter.

See you there...

2 comments:

ABDL86 said...

I have some trouble to get the verification mail.

Abysitter said...

What kind of trouble?