Monday, July 11, 2011

Introducing: Jesterbaby


INTRODUCING... JESTERBABY.

I'd like to introduce you to a new guest contributor to the blog: Jesterbaby. Jester is an 18 year old collegebaby from Virginia.

Jester is straight. So, please... look but don't ask to touch. Be respectful. Thanks in advance...

Jester will be contributing baby pictures, and some stories, to the blog. His first story will be posted tonight.

I found Jester online, and was impressed by the stories that he had to tell on his online profile. He's a dope-ass li'l writer, and like me before abysitter.com, a lot of what he was writing was going... unappreciated.

So many people visit diaper sites just for the pictures, and ignore the text. And that sucks. That's why I initially started this blog, and it's paid off... most of y'all read what I have to say, which is cool as hell. But I do slack sometimes. So thanks to Jester for being willing to step in with some stories of his own.

If you enjoy what this kid writes, please comment on it. There is nothing more annoying than blogging and getting no response. I check the stats and see that some 150 of you visit this blog daily... and some of you read a whole bunch of pages while you're here. Not nearly as many give feedback. If you like what you're reading, comment it up, please and thanks?

You will be able to link to Jesterbaby content by visiting http://Jesterbaby.Abysitter.com. I think you're going to like this...

5 comments:

DiaperKid110 said...

Your blog is more like a newspaper/magazine than a blog. That's why I come here more than some diaper sites. Seriously, I check this every day.

Jesterbaby said...

I would be happy with some girls saying hi.

Anonyfuckingmous said...

@Jesterbaby

I would be happy with some girls in the ABDL lifestyle period.

I've been looking for so long. I've found a few homely bitches from the midwest, and they were all lesbians. Where are all of the hot girls at?

Or even just the adequate girls.

Dude if you get a girl from writing on this I'll be effin pissed! I've been looking for them on sites where girls are supposed to go, like Fetlife, and I've found nobody.

Let us know if you hear from anyone. If you hear from two, give them my email.

MaxAB said...

^^ Really?

All girls are beautiful in some way.

"Bitches"?

:(

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. very serious and interesting sights.