[CWIS'S NOTE]: Jesterbaby is an 18yo collegebaby from Virginia. He is straight, straight up, and is looking for friends of any gender, but especially female ABDLs. So all of y'all females who have been complaining that I don't give you any love... here you go.
Jesterbaby: Be Careful What You Wish For
So I'm browsing through all my Fetlife messages. They're almost entirely all from guys, mostly saying I'm cute and all; I always try to respond, say 'thank you' for their kind words. Sometimes I don't get to all of them.
Anyway, I come upon a message from a girl.
An actual girl, probably one of the first times I have gotten a message from a girl.
The message said that I was cute; I respond "Thank you". And she writes back, "Are you looking for a mommy?" Now, this is sort of strange, because I actually just added a good friend on Fetlife as my "mommy". But I figured I would take the bait, and just sort of find out what she was about.
From there things went much faster than I expected...
I mean, I didn't really know anything about this girl, and yet here I go, almost immediately having video chats with her where I am taking off my clothes! (I'd say that, in itself, has definitely been a lesson learned, by the way...)
Anyway, first off, she was calling me "baby" a lot, and using words like "love" and [hearts] on Skype. She was also pretty controlling. I mean, we weren't even in any kind of relationship and you want me to stop talking to my other friends on Fetlife? What?!
She never even said anything about my "mommy" that is on my profile, either. I asked her if she read my profile and she said she'd read "most of it". Come on.
Another thing that bothered me is that she already had a "baby" that lives in the same city as she does. Why does someone need a long distance person if you already have someone close? Plus, she doesn't want me to have more than one mommy, so why would I want her to have more than one baby? I pretty much feel like I would be getting the short end of the deal...
So here we are. She asked for my number so we can keep in touch. Luckily, I have this awesome Google Voice number that I can give out (which really helps now that I am probably going to block her). It isn't really like she'd been texting me nonstop, so I guess it's not that much to worry about.
Anyway, we are texting each other, I am puting on cam shows for her and she, in turn, is trying to control my whole life - even though we've never met or anything. I am sure those of you who've been around a while can start to see a pattern forming...
At this point in time I still don't know anything about her. And, honestly, that's probably a good thing.
By the way: something you might want to know about me is that I love having someone take control and tell me how to get myself off. I mean, it has to be a girl, but still... I have a soft spot for being told what to do. At the same time, I have some limitations: I still live at home so, especially at night, I have to be extra careful about my parents walking into my room. My mom has this strange way of barging in at all of the wrong times. The other night she must have come into my room three times in five minutes, every time not really having anything to say. I am just lucky that I have never had her walk in while I was doing any of my ABDL business.
So, back to this girl. She's starting to try to control my whole life, wanting me to do things that I don't mind doing - just not when my parents are home. And when I say 'not now', she's flipping out like she owns me and can make me do whatever she wants at anytime. (Now, I am all for a girl who can take charge, but only at certain times. Plus, I would prefer to see them in person for them to take charge of me...)
Oh well.
Today I sort of had my last deciding moment about her. I was already having second thoughts... I think it was probably triggered by the fact that I just don't feel good talking to her anymore. I just don't have any kind of feelings, other than bad ones, for her, really. But what happened today was the deciding factor...
Oh, let me let you in on a little secret. I love the idea of having a "mommy", don't get me wrong. But at the same time, I don't like actually calling someone "mommy". I mean, sure, they can be my mommy - but I would rather call them by their name than "mommy". Maybe it's the idea of incest that turns me off about the idea? Either way, whenever I've tried to say it, it just feels plain weird.
So today I am pretty turned on, pretty much like any other 18 year old boy. And I am looking forward to playing around at home - with an audience. Which would be her. So I am having "fun" - but not really having fun - at the same time, and I'm realizing that this girl is not helping me at all.
First off, I don't think I have ever actually heard her voice. Who video chats with someone but still types instead of talking? I mean, sure, mabe you're in your room and you can't be loud, I get it, but not once have I heard this girl's voice. To top it off, her looks are sort of starting to scare me. I mean, she looks good in her Fetlife pictures. But on camera? No.
So I am getting to the point where I am bored and pretty much ready to be done. Without going into graphic detail about the ordeal, she wanted me to say "mommy!" while I had my orgasm. Great, this has to be on top of the list of things that I hate. As I mentioned, I don't want to say "mommy" - especially when I am getting off. I'd love to say her name or something. Just not, "mommy".
That pretty much killed it for me.
So, to end, I learned a lesson in all of this.
I can get in and try some new things, but I really need to know when to get out, and how to keep from getting my foot stuck in the door.
I guess it isn't too bad. If it comes to it, I can block someone on Fetlife, I can block someone on Skype, and I can block someone's number from my Google Voice.
Honestly, I'm not sure, but I think that if I really did have feelings for a girl, I would probably call her "mommy". I do have someone I care about that I would call "mommy" if she asked me to. I guess I really miss her because every time I feel bad, when I think about her, I feel good.
(Hope I am not confusing you with all the pronouns, by the way; there are two people: the 'bad' girl, and the 'good' girl I've just introduced to the story. I think you are probably smart enough to figure out which one I am talking about.)
Anyway, I am going back to the drawing board. I guess I just need to choose a woman more carefully next time...
Thoughts or feelings for Jesterbaby? Some of you who've been on the scene for a while, speak up... comment below.
Coming Friday: Jesterbaby photoset!
Copyright Abysitter.com
Pics and content not to be reprinted without permission.
8 comments:
One question I have is did you TELL her how you feel? You mention that you have all of these questions, and a lot of things you dislike, but you never mention whether you actually told her, or if so what her reaction was. It seems like you're the quiet type who probably doesn't speak up, maybe out of respect for the dom in the relationship. You have to express your feelings to effect change. On the other hand, if you did, and just didn't mention it here, I guess you'll have to write a Part II.
^^^ nice name
i agree, let us know if the person (the bad girl, hahaha) responds to your concerns. you should at least tell her, all she sees is you getting nakey and jerking off or whatever, she probably doesn't see the unhappy part. tell her.
Thanks for you're responses.
To be honest, I think I have just decided to lose all contact with her. I don't think she is really worth pursuing.
It's obvious she doesn't make you happy. Before you block her across all fronts I'd let her know, politely, that you're happy you met her, but you want to head in a different direction. You've heard the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Same's true for AB/DL women.
@Jester - I agree, someone who is typing while they are on cam... something isn't right there. I wonder if her mic is broken? If not, that's just creepy. I had a guy do that to me once. It made me wonder if he had a speech impediment or something. The funny thing is, I would probably find a speech impediment sexy; what he did was creepy, instead.
@Cwis - Sir, I tried to LOVE this entry, and Jester's other story, and your picture of the TSA bag search, over and over, from my laptop and my phone. What's up with that? It doesn't work. I think you need to remove the like/love/hate thing because it isn't functioning properly and it leaves me feeling unfulfilled.
Michelle
Thanks for the response, this is what I said.
"Hey [Her name], Sorry I haven't been talking to you lately. I thought it would be best if I was upfront about things.
I am sorry to tell you, but I don't think things will really work between us, you and I seem to be looking for different relationships.
Thanks for talking to me.
[My name]
I was going to suggest something, but I see from your post just before this one that you already did exactly what I was going to suggest.
Hahahahahaha.
Yeah, that's shit-Ty! Good riddance to her.
Post a Comment