Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last week...

If you've noticed a lack of new content on my blog (save Jesterbaby and Dominomotion - and thank goodness for them) it's for a good reason:

I had the best ABDL week of my life over the past ten days.

I wanted to share that with you, especially my regular readers.

I can't share why, how, or photos without the other party's permission. Since the other party is 100% straight and not ABDL that's not likely to come. If it does, I'll share more.

In the meantime I'll say this:

A close friend taught me a lot about myself, 
our lifestyle, 
and some of the reasons behind
why we are the way we are 
over the past ten days. 

I feel so fucking lucky...

I hope to share more eventually. 

Either way, because I have a lot to think about, I won't be doing much chilling during the remainder of my vacation.

Thanks for continuing to read Abysitter.com. 

And for continuing to contribute... especially now.

C-wis

7 comments:

Travis said...

If anyone deserves it it's you, Cwis. You've spent a few years making AB/DL people happy... about time you had some AB/DL happiness of your own.

DL Dex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DL Dex said...

Wow I'm glad to hear you had such a good week! I would love to hear what was talked about some time. Recently I have been really delving deep inside to figure out why I am the way I am, how I got here and where I want to go from here. It's a never ending search.

David said...

Yay for Cwis!


Yay for Cwis!


Yay for Cwis!

Anonymous said...

awesome dude.

Baby Chumley said...

You're so lucky.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Cwis, remove the love/like things, they don't work.

But I love this entry.

- Baby Moo