Fresh from my trip in upstate New York, I give you Baby Gus. Baby Gus is an AB who also gets into a bit of spanking. He's on RUPadded, FetLife, and a few other websites; in addition, he shoots and sells videos on Clips4Sale. I've posted links to his videos before, and there's a permanent link on the right side of the blog.
So check that site out and, if you see something you like, scoop it up. I may shoot a video for Gus's collection during my trip through New York. Stay tuned, just in case; in the meantime, enjoy some new baby pictures.
Once again, check out Gus's Clips4Sale page: www.clips4sale.com/studio/13333. Many more pictures to come...
And, if you're in the upstate New York area, and want to meet up, get at me with an email:
abysitter@gmail.com
Be a little detailed... name, age, location, link to a diaper profile if you have one, what you're into, whether you have a place, etc.
Hope to hear from a whole bunch of you!
Thanks, Baby Gus, for the pictures...







1 comment:
Dude I luv how you have that ass tight in every shot. Hot!!!!!!! Hope you get to photograph me one day.
Post a Comment