This is a fake Pampers commercial made by some kids who appear to just make crazy videos. Not sure if there is any ABDLness going on here, or if they're just trying to be as outrageous as possible? Still, the fact that the 'baby' wears three different kinds of diapers makes me think he's at least done his homework. Watch passersby seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that there is a dude in a diaper crawling along behind them at the beach, or sitting on the courthouse steps... really? If life was that simple, my ass would be out there in a Pamper right this minute.
As always, please keep the creepy comments on their YouTube site to a minimum, please and thanks... and, yes, I'm aware it's not a Tuesday.
2 comments:
The video was shot on Ft. Lauderdale beach, and what you refer to as the courthouse steps is the main entrance to Marriott Beach Place, also on Ft. Lauderdale Beach.
I'm guessing he's a local resident, and it was probably just boredom, especially since he's wearing black briefs under his protective underwear. Highly unlikely he's an AB/DL.
Thanks, bro... I'll update the entry when I get on a PC. It's pretty tight that they're in FL...
Post a Comment