Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABDL CASTING CALL?

URGENT! I received an email from an outfit called VPE Casting. They are, in their words, "working on a new docu-series (already picked up by a major cable network) that will follow happy couples with unique stories.  One of the areas we're interested in covering is what it is like to be in a relationship with an ABDL." 

I'm told that there is a talent fee associated with this project. I have zero details on specifics. I did express to them that many in our community are wary of appearing in media due to a few incidents in the past that did not work out for us as well as we'd hoped. Here's what they said:

"This is a docu series and isn't mean to be exploitive, but I certainly understand hesitations. We're seeking a baby with a mommy or daddy that will let us follow them for a bit to see what their lifestyle is like."

My blog gets hundreds of readers each week from all across the US. Some of you are in committed daddy/son, mommy/son, and big bro/little bro relationships. If being the face of the world of ABDL is something that has ever interested you, here's an opportunity. I'm not going to engage in the age-old debate about whether our community should be televised or remain hidden, so before that rages I will say this: we have some dope-ass people in our community, and if any of you are going to do this, I hope it's someone dope-ass. ;)

If you are interested, you can reach out to Julie at vpecastingcall@gmail.com or Haley at Hayley@vpetalent.com. Time for casting is limited, so hit them up asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any takers?