[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have pictures from someone brand new to Abysitter.com: Kooshy! Kooshy is from Scotland, and I first saw his pictures on Diaper-Bois.com. I think you'll agree they're pretty dope.
I've always had a thing for diapers + shirt/tie. The contrast between the maturity of the responsible grownup (top) and the innocence of the AB (bottom) is hot. I've found a bunch of similar pictures online, but people are always shy with them. (Grr!) Kooshy was cool with having his pictures shared here, though. Today you get to see the shirt/tie pics, but there will definitely be more to come.
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
More from Kooshy coming soon!
Got pictures to share? Be 18+ and hit me up:

5 comments:
i think i have a new fetish - shirt/tie and diaper? that's so hot bro.
What kind of diaper is that?
The blue one?
Love the combination of maturity and regression. Kinda contrasts the alter egos.
Can we get an answer to the kind of diaper he's wearing? And where it's sold?
Post a Comment