Saturday, February 9, 2013

Q&A with Jeffy

[CWIS'S NOTE] Sometimes I write a little bio on my Q&A question answerers. In this case, Jeffy decided to pen his own. No complaints here... enjoy.

Jeffy is an Austin local rapper, musician, performance artist, designer, noise engineer, and blueberry enthusiast. He is also an active member of the furry fandom (A baby-blue fox), he volunteers at local animal shelters and hospice clinics, he loves to cook delicious savory foods, and a few of his many manias include body-inflation of all sorts, strange odors, cute bubbly chubby guys, balloons, nickel arcades, and intellectual nerdy friends to geek out with.



 Q&A with Jeffy

-->
Name/Nick: Jeffy
Age: 22
City/State/Country: Austin TX, USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? Babyfur


-->
The questions are:

• When did you first realize you were ABDL?


I don’t think that it was a sudden epiphany, so much as a gradual self-discovery mainly through the use of the internet and the open-minded and loving people around me. For the first 6 years of school for me though were a rollercoaster of feelings of inferiority, and a natural deviation from anything that everybody else seemed to be interested in. To my recollection, my earliest memories of infantile tendencies dates back to 1994 (I must have been 5 at the time) when my little brother was born, I would compulsively hoard his things, and as he grew bigger and older, I would continue to try on his clothes or stuff my underwear full of diapers until he outgrew such things, then I would become isolated from my child self for many years to come. Fun Fact!: I was 4 and in Preschool when I realized my fetish for body-inflation (they showed Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that day, you do the math) a whole year before I would go back into diapers!

 
• What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen?

It wasn’t until I moved in with my father and stepmother the summer of 2003 that I lived anywhere close to a place to purchase diapering materials at. Once I was able to hop on a bike and pedal a few blocks down the road to the dollar store where I was able to purchase many different baby items for very cheap, such as pacifier packs, wipes, powder, cheap toys, little decorations, all kinds of stuff “Made In Korea”. I preferred the middle-eastern run jumbled up “Dollar Mart” to any big brand-name business to buy quality diapering stuff, at first, I will admit, due to laziness, but later on to avoid embarrassing run-ins with people I knew. I even shamefully admit that I have resorted to stealing diapers/pull-ups from donation bins at my parents’ church or from grocery stores, however I did eventually get ballsy enough to just run in and pay for them and leave by the time I was in middle school, and felt dumb for being a little ‘fraidy-cat.

 
• Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?

Once I had the guts to admit to myself that I was nothing more than a little bitty baby desperately trying to stay a little baby, I naturally wanted to share it with other people. I did tell a few select really close friends at the time, and even one of my girlfriends who didn’t seem all that interested, nor opposed. However, it wasn’t long after this that I worked up the courage to write a letter to my parents (namely, my stepmother, who was more understanding and less spiritual than my dad was at the time) explaining that I had figured this part of myself out all on my own, and not to be alarmed, that I would keep it to myself. Unfortunately, this piqued their concern more than quelled it, and I was remanded to the Millwood hospital in Arlington TX (read some of the Google reviews about the place and you’ll understand--) for “correction” for about 6 months before the mental physician assigned to me declared me mentally healthy, and I was able to leave of my own volition.

 
• Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle? Please explain.

I actually do not recall many moments in my past in which I experienced such feelings. I do recall that high amounts of stress would make it hard for me to become regressed, or to even bring myself to put on a diaper and relax, but this was several years ago, and I simply can’t go undiapered( for very long at least!) I have found different ways to relieve stress in addition to regressing, and the “purge” cycle is non-existent!


• How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life? Parenting?

I feel like I have a healthy mixture of friends who are both in and out of diapers. These also include friends that are and who are not a part of the furry fandom as well, and we all seem to inter-mingle and everything is just fine. I have 2 roommates who know who I am and what I’m all about, and they couldn’t be further away from giving a damn! It definitely helps me weed out closed-minded individuals from my friend pool, and I still engage in a fairly regular and normal social life, other than having 10 friends in the living room at once and everyone’s trying to figure out which one stunk up their pants!


• Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out?

I am the only child from my parents marriage, and my life past my 2nd year of life has represented that of the child of divorced parents. I’ve experienced the same heartache and heartbreak that I’m sure countless others can relate to. Other than that, I lived in a fairly normal and stable household, however suddenly being thrust into a family with 3 other kids to divide attention between and the drunken verbal harassment I endured from my stepfather may or may not have something to do with the way that I am now, but since then I have taken that entity and made it something completely my own, so therefore I cannot truthfully attribute my entire ABDL-ness to a single event in my life as if it were some sort of post-trauma ailment.

 
• For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.

I was banned from using the internet at home after I was outed, as I attributed my sudden fascination with diapers to random internet searches, but I didn’t create any accounts until I was about 15 or 16, and I was forced to use only forums, and was scared to look at pictures or be a part of picture-sharing websites like DeviantArt because I could only use the internet from school. However I do remember my first impressions of the ABDL community were not so good, but my first site I signed up for was Teenbabynet.org and TBDL.org before it bacame ADISC. I wasn’t used to forum etiquette and was constantly reprimanded or shunned for being “creepy” or “weird” when in truth, I really had no idea how to act, and I mistook it for them being mean or judgemental. I eventually learned how to use my voice through typing and was able to convey a more complex personality underneath the diaper-crazed blueberry fox you see in the pictures I commission.

 
• Do your interests involve a subset of this community, such as babyfurs, diaper disciplinarians, wet/messy, sissybabies etc.? Please tell us about it. I won't even try to be specific here; just tell us what you think people should know.

For the longest time I did consider myself a toddler-fur or a little-fur more so than “baby” fur, however my interests have led me to further regression of my “role playing” self so to speak, however I cannot quantify my age at most times. I am a part of the furry fandom, and I do consider it a part of my life and the lifestyle I lead, and I have experimented with having mommies and daddies, but so far none have panned out into the way I think those sort of relationships should function.


• What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?

100% I find it hard to summon the motivation to masturbate without being regressed for some long amount of time, and most of the time an orgasm ruins any and all sort of ABDL desires I have for at least a couple hours, so unless I plan on going to sleep at night, or waking up early in the morning to do something “grown up”, I’ll masturbate in order to get myself marginally back into adult headspace. It’s a functioning mechanism at this point.

 

• If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.

Age regression is a huge part of being ABDL for me. I can’t just simply play the part and have it feel good, for some reason I have to be in JUST the exact right mood, and there are some very special people out there who have the ability to put me in exactly that headspace, and have mentally regressed me through triggers, or even through hypnosis I have experimented with in the past. The fact is, if I can’t regress, then I can’t be a baby, and I gotta be a baby, so I gotta regress!





[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought about writing a letter to my family, but lack the courage. Wow. That's ballsy bro.

Heccccky said...

One word: zany.

That's all. Hahaha. :P

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the expressions of the people who post here. So happy!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a copy of that letter!