Up today I have a selection of YouTubes from a website I was recently steered to by DoggyBabyJr. The site is IWannaBeABaby.com. I'm not sure WTF it's all about, but the production of the site is top-notch, and their video production quality for the first video embedded below is something else! You'll see what I mean...
On their page you'll find a selection of photos of adults with pacifiers and a page where you can download wallpaper and ringtones, too. It seems to be a marketing ploy for a children's clothing manufacturer (link here, but note that these are actual children's clothes). If anyone knows the deal behind this fantastic (and fantastically weird) website, let me know?
On their page you'll find a selection of photos of adults with pacifiers and a page where you can download wallpaper and ringtones, too. It seems to be a marketing ploy for a children's clothing manufacturer (link here, but note that these are actual children's clothes). If anyone knows the deal behind this fantastic (and fantastically weird) website, let me know?
YouTube Tuesdays: IWannaBeABaby.com
Do you know some hot YouTube ABDL videos I can share?
If so, email me: abysitter@gmail.com.
18+ thanks.
If so, email me: abysitter@gmail.com.
18+ thanks.
1 comment:
That video is crazy good.
Post a Comment