Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Pictures: Musick

Up today, I have some new pictures from Musick.

Musick, if you'll remember, is a 20 yo gay ABDL from Texas. He's on FetLife, and he's posted here before on several occasions. As I mentioned before, his pictures are taking more and more of an AB turn, which I am liking a lot.

Today Musick is showing off his Rugrats sheets - cute lol - and a diaper underneath his Batman undies. Love those types of shots!

Thanks for yet more adorableness, Musick! Keep them coming... and for all y'all on FetLife, hit this kid up!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]





 





Have pictures to share here?
18+ please!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the batman underoos.

Anonymous said...

house arrest... I'd know that ankle bracelet anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Mad cute son.

Heccccky said...

Is he pouring water down his back into his diaper? LOL!