It appears the teacher in Oregon who diapered his students as punishment will not face charges.
From the article:
Nelson said police interviews with 14 students failed to provide enough evidence to back up the claims of three students who said the teacher put diapers on students for "acting like a baby."
Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Sounds like they had difficulty making a case, but we all know the deal, right?
If you are a teacher, substitute teacher, daycare worker, or work with children in any other capacity, don't do this!!!!!!!!!
Don't even drop hints about it.
Don't make jokes about it.
Don't DO it!
Do not bring diapers into your profession in any way, shape, or form.
Save "diaper punishment" for your role play activities with consenting adults.
Read the whole article here.
1 comment:
I EXPERIENCED THIS BACK IN KINDERGARTEN WHEN I WAS CRYING IN CLASS BECAUSE MY TEACHER TOLD ME I COULDN'T GO ON THE FIELD TRIP DUE TO MY BEHAVIOR. SO SHE TOOK ME AND THREE OTHER STUDENTS AND LINED US ON A WALL THEN TOLD US SINCE WE BEHAVED LIKE BABIES WE WOULD BE TREATED LIKE BABIES AND SHE ACTUALLY HAD THE NURSERY WORKER PREPARE THE CHANGING TABLE HANDING US EACH A DIAPER AND SAID WAIT OUR TURNS WE ALL BUSTED INTO TEARS EMBARASSED AT 6YRS OLD AND SHE THEN SAID NEXT TIME I BET YOU WILL ACT RIGHT AND MADE US LEAVE TO GET ON THE BUS. I THINK THAT STARTED MY CURIOSITY FOR DIAPERS LOL
Post a Comment