BEST SISSY BABY
& BEST BABY GIRL
After the contest in 2013
I got requests to distinguish the 'Sissy Baby' and 'Baby Girl' categories.
We tried to do that this year.
A lot of people asked me
why my contest is targeted toward males.
The truth is,
I am a gay male ABDL blogger,
and my blog has reflected my own experience
for eight years now.
That means that my readership is predominantly male,
and my contributors have, through the years,
been almost exclusively male.
I recognize that there is a huge disparity
between males and females
in the ABDL community.
I also recognize that,
because of this, contests such as this one
and other opportunities like this
are rare for female ABDLs.
While I certainly sympathize,
I just can't afford to hold two contests lol.
I'd love to see more contests,
and would certainly support other contests
however I could.
The number of hours that go into
putting a contest like this on
is insane.
Between soliciting sponsors,
creating contest materials,
promoting,
answering questions,
updating the blog on a daily basis,
and dealing with some unfortunate bullshit,
I spent days chained to my computer
during the month of May.
Contests like this are rare
because they are a pain in the fucking ass
to put on.
Still, in the end, they are well worth it.
My next one most definitely won't be
until 2017.
But I do hope to do some Tumblr giveaways
open to all,
and have some other ideas in the fire, as well.
To the four entrants in the 'sissy baby' category,
and the two entrants in the 'baby girl' category, I thank you
for your support.
The winner of the 'Best Sissy Baby' award is
#S03
Click to enlarge sign.
He will receive a sample pack of pink AwwSoCute diapers.
There have been a lot of imitators,
but there's really not a more adorable sissified diaper around.
The winner of the 'Best Baby Girl' award was
#BG1
ShikaShaker00 | Akron, Ohio
She, too, will receive a sample pack of pink AwwSoCute diapers.
Thanks to all for entering, and congratulations!



No comments:
Post a Comment