Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CONTEST! Most Babyish!

MOST BABYISH 

This contest is geared toward AB's and DL's.

But I understand that a large percentage of my blog readers
fall onto the AB spectrum of our fetish. 

In fact, I've had a few people
admit to reading it
but decline to contribute in any way
over the years,
because they identify so strongly as DL's
that they feel like adding something
to an "AB" blog is
not something they are comfortable with. 

I understand that. 
But as someone who is both an AB and a DL,
plus a sitter,
and who enjoys puppy play
and gets into spanking
and...

...well, you get the idea. 

Why limit yourself? 

I love photos that are babyish, 
even if many of the pics we see are just
hot guys rocking diapers. 

For the contest, 
the entrant voted to have the
"Most Babyish Photo"
will receive a Teat 5 Thick Gauge Pacifier
in silicon or latex - winner's choice
from PacifiersRUs.com. 



PacifiersRUs.com sponsored our 2012 and 2013 contests. 

That's loyalty, and we thank them. 

The winner is Kazcub! 

#029
Kazcub | North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Follow Kaz On Tumblr!
Click to enlarge sign.





And our runner up... 

#026
YourLittleTeddy | Chicago, Illinois, USA
Follow YLT On Tumblr!
Click to enlarge sign.



No comments: