BEST STORY
During my 2013 contest I asked people
to share the reason they love diapers
on their signs.
Woo hoo!
You would have thought I asked people to walk barefoot on hot glass.
The first complaints I got were
from people upset that they had to put some thought
into an otherwise adorable and/or sexy sign.
But those complaints quickly gave way
to complaints that the space of a sign wasn't enough room
to share one's love for diapers.
This year, we asked for people to expand on their stories.
We had 19 entries in this category.
That was both less than, and more than, I expected.
Some people are gifted writers,
and can write a story as quickly as they can tell one.
Other people put a lot of time into thinking about what they wanted to say.
I know, because I read several rough drafts
during the month of May.
Our best story writer wins $50 cash.
Second and third place win an ABDL book by Paul Rulof.
Without further ado, our first place winner...
#009
DBCayden | Dallas, TX
To begin, I'm probably one of the worst ABDL's in existence. That deserves an explanation. I'm really not the cutest, the most babyish, the most loving, or even the nicest in any way shape or form. This is true, except when I'm pushed into little mode by my big bro J or I'm forced into it by getting padded up after a particularly bad day (most of the time due to my career.) It's a well known fact that I'm a licensed paramedic that serves in one of the biggest metropolitan areas of the United States. Most every day I wake up, I change out of a soggy diaper I wore the night before, take a quick shower, and put on my uniform. While I wear that uniform, I help people. I help people in the worst days of their lives. I help people that have lost more than I can ever imagine. It hurts. A lot. At 23 years old, I've seen things in my 6 years as a public servant that no one needs to see EVER. When I'm done with my shift, I go home. I go home and still carry the demons of that day/night with me. I have two options now. My first option is to smoke a cigarette or two, put on some scrubs, have a drink, and go over every call in my head. I'll ask myself so many things. "Why couldn't I save that person that called 911?" "I wonder if that baby I helped deliver in the back of the ambulance is okay." "Was I truly able to take away the poor 87 year old lady's pain from her broken hip?" I can let my shifts eat at me...Or I can go with option 2. Option 2 is taking another shower, washing myself of that days filth and crawling into my littlespace with a thick diaper (or two), my paci, my onesie, and my best friend Tigger. I'll still contemplate things I did that day, but I don't dwell. I don't have to. I can relax. ABDL to me is a saving grace. Even other ABDL's...my big bro J as a huge example, have saved me from myself (I was so close to being done.) Being a little is the greatest thing to me, even I'm still a little shit as a little boy ;) It's an amazing thing. Don't take your ability to regress and let your problems go for granted.
Our second and third place winners
will receive copies of the book
"Ageplay: From Diapers to Diplomas"
written by Paul Rulof.
Paul sponsored by 2013 contest, as well.
Second place went to...
#004
Baby Spencey | Denver, Colorado
Follow Him On Tumblr!
Personally, since I can remember diapers have had some role in my life. In fact as I tell many other ABDLs and even people outside the ABDL community that I knew I was into diapers long before I knew I was gay.
Back when I was about 8, my parents threatened to put me back in diapers for a couple messing accidents. While this triggered a curiosity for the garment, I was too nervous and worried about getting in trouble to let this happen. But after that I couldn't get my mind off the things, and I fantasized about being able to try diapers again for the first time, more times then I could count. I even thought up this magical being I called the “diaper fairy”, that would bring diapers to all the boys that wanted to try them again (keep in mind I was around 9 or 10 at the time).
But then it wasn't until I was about 11 or so that I first had a chance to try them. My mom assigned a chore for me and my younger brother to clean the bathroom closet. Well, my brother wasn't up yet, so I thought I'd get started and while doing so I found the Holy Grail for ABDLs just discovering their fetish (a pack of target brand pull-ups). And after trying and using all five that were left in the pack, I was hooked and would try every avenue to get my diaper fix, multiple undies, towels, you name it.
It wasn't really until 8th and 9th grade that I learned what ABDL was and I'll be the first to admit during that time I threw out a lot of diapers trying to understand why I am this way and why I'm so attracted to diapers and even acting as a toddler would. But those days are gone! I've now been wearing 24/7 for several years and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Personally, since I can remember diapers have had some role in my life. In fact as I tell many other ABDLs and even people outside the ABDL community that I knew I was into diapers long before I knew I was gay. Back when I was about 8, my parents threatened to put me back in diapers for a couple messing accidents. While this triggered a curiosity for the garment, I was too nervous and worried about getting in trouble to let this happen. But after that I couldn't get my mind off the things, and I fantasized about being able to try diapers again for the first time, more times then I could count. I even thought up this magical being I called the “diaper fairy”, that would bring diapers to all the boys that wanted to try them again (keep in mind I was around 9 or 10 at the time).
But then it wasn't until I was about 11 or so that I first had a chance to try them. My mom assigned a chore for me and my younger brother to clean the bathroom closet. Well, my brother wasn't up yet, so I thought I'd get started and while doing so I found the Holy Grail for ABDLs just discovering their fetish (a pack of target brand pull-ups). And after trying and using all five that were left in the pack, I was hooked and would try every avenue to get my diaper fix, multiple undies, towels, you name it.
It wasn't really until 8th and 9th grade that I learned what ABDL was and I'll be the first to admit during that time I threw out a lot of diapers trying to understand why I am this way and why I'm so attracted to diapers and even acting as a toddler would. But those days are gone! I've now been wearing 24/7 for several years and I wouldn't have it any other way!
And third place is awarded to...
#008
My Diaper Story - Inside My Little Mind
Everything is exciting! I see a toy, a puppy, a funny-looking rock. Attention shifting a million times a minute, now I’m thinking about worms. I want a pet worm. I’d name him Reginald. Unless it was a her, then, well, she can be Reginald too. Who says that’s gotta be a boy name? It's started and I slide into Littlespace in a matter of minutes.
At home, I immediately diaper up, completing the transition to my little self. Diapering is hard to do by myself but I get it done. Toddlers aren’t meant to put their own diapies on but I’ve had lots of practice so it’s on just right. Next on is a onesie or a t-shirt and shortalls. Out comes the super soft blanket that acts as my play mat. Scatter some plushies on it, a coloring book and crayons, play-doh and picture books – perfect! Not a care in the world and best of all, I don’t have to stop playing to go potty :)
UPSET YOU DIDN'T WIN?
LET ME TRY TO PUT IT INTO PERSPECTIVE.
I'VE BEEN WRITING STORIES SINCE NOVEMBER 2008,
AND SO FAR THE NUMBER OF PRIZES I'VE WON:
ZERO.
:-( wah!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS,
AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU
TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME
TO SHARE THEIR STORIES
WITH US...
YOU ALL ROCK!
VISIT THE CONTEST PAGE TO SEE ALL THE STORIES:
AND CHECK OUT SOME OF MY STORIES, AS WELL!
WANT TO SHARE MORE OF YOUR STORY
WITH MY BLOG?
I'M ALL EARS...


No comments:
Post a Comment