GRAND PRIZE
ONE FREE TICKET TO TEDDYCON 2016
THREE NIGHTS AT THE HOST HOTEL (THU - SAT)
Also...
One bag of ABU diapers, in size of winner's choice.
One bag of BareBum diapers, in size of winner's choice.
And...
The grand prize has been generously donated
by TeddyCon.
TeddyCon will run October 13 - 16
in Allentown, PA.
I've purchased my ticket. I booked my hotel room.
I'm still not 100% sure I'll be able to be there,
but if I am, it will be my first time,
and I look forward to meeting so many of you.
Guaranteed to be there will be
our grand prize winner.
And our winner is...
Well, first, I should mention, again,
that the difference between the grand prize, second, and third place
in this contest was just 1 vote each.
It was incredibly close.
If you hear anyone complain about the results of the contest,
who acknowledges that they didn't vote,
slap them in face with a diaper
for me, please.
And remember this lesson
when it comes time to get your padded bums to the polls
in November (USA people).
Now, our winner...
...drumroll please...
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA...
#006
ThePaddedProfessional & ThePaddedPunk | NE USA
I know that this one is not really a surprise to many of you.
I know this because so many of you told me
you were going to enter,
but decided not to when you saw this picture.
ThePaddedPunk
has one of the most recognizable
bottoms in the ABDL community.
And people tell me they were inspired
by the relationship
between Punk and ThePaddedPro
depicted in these photos.
I was sure they'd go with a spanking shot,
and wondered if that would make a difference?
In the end they went with
the one that depicts safety.
It obviously resonated with our community voters.
Here's their winning picture from 2013:
Look forward to meeting you both
at TeddyCon.
Congratulations!
Now, stay tuned for my next entry,
for some thoughts from me...






1 comment:
Definitely deserving. I voted for all three winners, and two others that I bet were 4th and 5th. I wish you'd tell us like the rankings for the Top 10 or something.
Post a Comment