Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CONTEST! Third Place Overall!

THIRD PLACE OVERALL 


Our third place winner receives $100 in diaper dollars.

It was originally $75, but we bumped it up $25.

I'll be in touch about transferring
a hundo to our winner,
via Paypal, Google Wallet,
or even the mail.

He can use this toward
his ticket to TeddyCon ($105 thru June 30th);
or any number of prizes from our other sponsors. 

He can use it toward anything, really.

But we hope he'll share a picture with us
when he gets whatever it is
he uses the prize money for.

Our winner is... 

#009
DBCayden | Dallas, TX
NOTE: SEE STORY BELOW
Click to enlarge sign.




And yes, with the $50 he won in the story contest,
Cayden will be taking home a cool $150.

Damn... 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK! If I had known you could win $150 I would have entered. I can be pretty creative.