Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CONTEST! Second Place Overall!

SECOND PLACE OVERALL 


Our second place winner receives $150 in diaper dollars.

It was originally $100, but we bumped it up $50.

I'll be in touch about transferring
$150 to our winner,
via Paypal, Google Wallet,
or even the mail.

He can use this toward anything, really.

But we hope he'll share a picture with us
when he gets whatever it is
he uses the prize money for.

Our winner is... 


#013
DprDiesel | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Click to enlarge sign.


And here is a close-ups of the signs...



I should note that a few people were talking to me
about entering from Australia,
and they stopped once I posted this picture.

Other people were sure this would be the winner.

Someone wanted to bet me $50 haha.

It is that adorable. 

And it was close - the top three vote-getters
were just one vote off from each other.

Congratulations, DprDiesel! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was my favorite, because of the setting. This one or the NYC street pictures. Should have a Best Setting category.