Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Artwork of Tyler

Next up, a few photos and some artwork from Little-Diapered-Boy.

LDB is Tyler, or Ty, a 19yo collegebaby from Mississippi. (You may also know him as Wolfie-Kun). He's taking classes in digital media and art and is practicing with some of his favorite styles, including furry artwork and anime. If you're interested in commissioning some artwork, hit him up here.

"I am a 'little boy', but also a 'big brother/daddy' at times when 'little boys' need me to be. But I'm primarily interested in being a 'little boy' for my daddy... well, when I get one I will be! I'm also a college diaper lover and a little fur/babyfur."

Some photos:






And some artwork:




Interested in having Tyler draw something for you? Hit him up!

3 comments:

D-L Dev said...

Finally, some artwork... good stuff. Hope to see more in the future.

Ty-Wolfie-Kun said...

Thanks :) Thats my artwork... Thanks for Looking it over. :) AND THANKS TO CWIS FOR PUTTING IT UP^^ THANKS DUDE^^

Diaper Dawg said...

Awesome stuff, like your style.