Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Pictures: Tyler

This week I'll be posting a number of adorable diaper pictures, including some sissy pictures from Sissy Baby Ben and a few from a Swedish blogger I think you'll like. There are rumors that some new pictures from Baby Zach could grace these pages in the near future, as well as some pictures of Baby L - and I have a few surprises coming up, as well, story wise...

Remember, I'm always looking for diapered adorableness. Whether you're a diaper lover, an adult baby, a college baby (18+ please), or a baby fur, if you have something cute to share, email me: abysitter@gmail.com.

Some Pictures from Tyler

Up today, some more cuteness from Little Diaper Boy, aka Tyler. Featured here last week, you'll remember that Tyler is an artist who enjoys creating diaper art, mostly in the anime style. He's also a collegebaby, and has sent some pictures of himself very thickly diapered. In a few of these pictures, in fact, he's wearing four diapers, something you fans of thickness should appreciate.











Tyler is working on a few diaper stories, as well... if you're interested in talking to him more, you can find him on RUPadded.

Thanks for the pics, Tyler... now pull your pants up and go study, you shouldn't need any bathroom breaks for a long, lonnnnng time.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Thanks Cwis^^ This is tyler.... and yea I dont need a break for a while:)

Abysitter said...

Yea, I was thinking that. You could have a study marathon and be OK. :P

Tyler said...

Very True Indeed Cwis lol Sadly The sleeper in the Picture ripped :( and i had to throw it away * tears up *