If you log on to RUPadded from your iPhone today you'll see a little iPhone icon in the menu bar at the bottom of your screen. Click it; it will take you straight to the site's new mobile page. From there you'll be able to do just about everything you can do on your desktop, from what I've seen so far.
Not sure if all the functions are there, but it allows you to switch back to the full site if needed. One thing you CAN do is send and reply to mail messages... very nice! Before I had to go to their iPhone app to do that, and I could only send messages to people who'd messaged me... grrrr.
You can also post messages on another user's wall, which I can't even figure out how to do from the full site, so... expect to see some wall postings from me if you're on my friend list.
UPDATE: I'm told this site works for all smartphones, including iPhones, Blackberries, Android, Palm phones, and even iPads too. Check it out, and I'll post the mobile link to the site when it's up and running. Nice job on this, I'm liking it a lot... hope other diaper community and fetish sites follow suit.
A few screenshots from my iPhone...
You can find a link to the mobile site by going to RUPadded.com and clicking on the phone icon on the menu bar. RUPadded also has an actual iPhone app; you'll find that on the website, as well.
Check it out...
No comments:
Post a Comment