Some hella cute baby pictures from Sissy Baby Ben. Ben is a midwestern college baby attending school for marine biology. Because his state is small I'm not mentioning it, but if you're interested in talking to Ben hit him up. (He's looking for a mommy or daddy interested in diaper play, sissification, and some BDSM action, by the way).





Ben is modeling both AB Universe Cushies and Super Dry Kids diapers in these pictures. I have to admit that I like the Cushies better as a diaper, but Ben makes both look hot.
Ben has contributed a bunch of pics in the past. You can see some of them here. I say 'some' because, due to a Blogger/Google issue, I had to remove a bunch of posts I'd put up with the iPhone which used an app Google had a dispute with. A bunch of these were Ben's pictures. So I'll be trying to figure out which ones need to be replaced, but for the meantime, check up to for diaper dopeness.
Coming soon... a collection of Ben's sissy pics.




1 comment:
I love Ben's picures. One day I'm going to send you some of my own. Pwomise!
Post a Comment