Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Pictures: Musick

Up today, I have some new pictures from Musick. Musick, if you'll remember, is a 20 yo gay ABDL from Texas. He's on FetLife, and he's posted here before. He's got one of the hottest bottoms I've seen - y'all know I love that, right? And his pictures are taking more and more of an AB turn, which I like.

Thanks for some more adorableness, Musick! Keep them coming... <3 br="br">


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]













Got pictures to share?
18+ only
abysitter@gmail.com






 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After exploring a number of the blog articles on your web site,
I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I added
it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
back in the near future. Take a look at my website too and tell me how you feel.
Feel free to surf my page : background screening

Anonymous said...

Very cute, very cute. You always get some of the cutest ABDLs to contribute pictures.

Anonymous said...

lol @ that

he is cute tho

Anonymous said...

I'm noticing a sissy thing going on here, is he a sissybaby?