Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Links to Posts, Stories, & Pictures

After receiving several emails and texts this week asking me to link to different blog entries I've written, I thought I would post a few of them in a general entry for everyone to see.

First thing is first: look up at the buttons under the banner at the top of the blog. If you weren't already aware, each of those are links to different pages on this blog.



My entry for college babies is here:




My "Message" blog is here:




If you are looking for a list of all of the different true stories I have written you can find that here:




And if you are just pervy and want to look at nothing but baby pictures, you can click this link:


Though to be fair, not every person in these pictures is AB; some are DL. And some of the entries also incorporate a little bit of reading into them, sorry. ;]



If there is a certain blog entry that you're looking for but can't find please email me and I will do my best to find it. 

It really means a lot to me that some of you remember some of the things I posted way back when this blog started in 2008, 2009, etc.

You guys (and girls, lol) rock.



Cwis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing out that those buttons work lol, i hadnt actually clicked on them since the first time i tried anf they werent working then. nice setup. a few still need to be finished though.