Up today, some photos of Dman420 from a recent photoshoot. Nothing like a DL wearing in public. Don't let the photos on the playground fool you... Dman420 is 100% DL.
PS - No children were anywhere near the playground when we took it over for our li'l mini photoshoot; we are responsible members of the ABDL community, after all.
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
4 comments:
Some nice pitchers. What type of underwear is it?
Really cute pictures although I would like to know what kinds of DIAPERS (^) they are. The tapes definitely did a good job of making them look babyish. I love the picture where his pants are sagging so low you can see his lil legs again.
the diaper is an Attends (old style) and thanks wanted to take more but wasnt aloud.
LOL ^^
The diaper is an Attends Youth/SM. The tapes rock, I'll put up more pictures soon.
Post a Comment