Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diaper Pics: Dman420 - and a rant.

Up today, five more pictures from my photo shoot with Dman420.

I posted five pictures a week ago, and I got a blog comment, and since then a couple of somewhat snarky text messages (lol) generated from the Internet, from someone who apparently lives locally and would like to be part of a photo shoot but has not been...

Since all of these have been anonymous, I'm not sure exactly who it is. But the one I woke up to this morning made me realize that whoever it is is misplacing their irritation with me toward Dman. 

So let me just say this: I am extremely cautious about who I meet up locally with for a reason. One or two bad apples have spoiled the bunch, and while it is not as common as it was over the first few years of my living here, I have had instances where some of the baddest apples tried to use good apples to contaminate me. 

If that sounds superretarded, or very vague, it's because I'm not trying to get into a whole thing where I write about the issues that I have faced here.

But I am trying to convey that it takes me a lot of trust building before I meet with someone who lives in the area.

An unreasonable amount, probably.

I moved here with high hopes that I would be able to meet a shit ton of adorable ABDLs in need of a sitter. I found it instead that when you disrupt the daddy/son relationships or group dynamics so common in our fetish there can be negative consequences. As a consequence of that, I have found myself with an aversion to these types of relationships - and, as you are seeing, a hesitancy about involving myself with anyone local.

[Visitors are another story, and I have babysat or diapered numerous visitors to this city -  in fact, I often comment on how lucky I am to live in an area that attracts so much tourism.]

Dman420 and I talked online for two or three years before we actually met. He actually lived one or two blocks from me for a year, and both of us were fully aware that we probably passed each other on the street on a daily basis, and yet we still didn't meet. It took me a long time, but when I finally decided that I trusted him enough to meet I wasn't disappointed: It it turns out he is adorable and is a supercool kid as well. We have done several photo shoots since then, and done some real-life, non-diaper chill time as well. He will attest that I would love [LOVE!] to meet with a bunch of local ABDLs, but that I just take it super slowly.

So whoever you are, you are most likely on my list of people that I hope to meet. Feel free to let me know who you are, and let's talk. And please don't blame Dman... and definitely don't blame your self either: I had some bad experiences when I first moved here, and they have made me wary of meeting anyone for a while now. 

"It's not you, it's me."

The few people I have met who live here all turned out to be dope as fuck, so I will definitely be adding to that in the future... be patient, and anonymous text no more. <3

I will post more pictures from Dman420 next week. Sorry for the tangent above...



[PHOTO COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel like I can't say lol.

Dman420 said...

Cant say what?

Anonymous said...

Who I am haha.

Now I feel like he's mad at me.

Dman420 said...

No, that's not the case. U can't jus expect someone to meet w/ u, when u one never talked before and then u want to bash about how I hang out w/ him. And don't even want to give a name. If u feel like wanting to meet w/ someone talk w/ them first to get to know them. Jus email him and talk that way but don't b expecting to meet right then one talk don't make anyone a friend.

Anonymous said...

Um we've been talking a long time. And for a long time I've been asking to be babysat and have heard "maybe next month" and "oh this weke's not good" and "I don't like drama."

I was being silly anyway, it's cool that you get to be babysat, wasn't trying to take it out on you. Just sucks when there's a babysitter in your own city and you gotta try to fly somewhere to be abysat.

Dman420 said...

ok, u say uve been talkin to him, but dont seem to understand that he gets messages everyday from ppl and u expect him to know who u r when u want to appear anonymous. doesnt really help ur chances on meet that way. plus like he said if u read it takes time for him to trust someone. i had to wait 2 yrs before we meet. and even then he was still cautious then. but gettin mad that u dont get to have the experience meeting is crazy.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to be babysat when I visited Orlando in 2009 but Cwis was on vacation. So don't feel bad.

I wound up meeting with a daddy and he turned out to be a real weirdo. So I'm not signing my name. But Cwis should know who this is.

Dman420 said...

ok, i can understand that u had a bad experience w/ another person. but that gives u the right to b mad at someone else cause he doesnt remember someone that they talk too. and im not sayin u have to post ur name on here, but u could send him an email w/ ur name in it explain this instead of gettin mad about it. i dont have a problem meeting ppl or hangin out w/ multiple ppl at the same time. if u want to meet tho i do like to know and so does Abysitter that individuals name. it can even b ur Screen name from one of the sites ur on we dont care. And we're not tryin to belittle u about anything, jus sayin that if everyone n a room had their hands up cause they wanted to meet or b Abysat how would u make urself noticeable n that room?