I was distressed to learn that the supplier of my diaper tapes, DiaperTapes.ch, Had had gone out of business recently. I looked at tapes on eBay but found them to be a bit on the expensive side and the variety not that great.
I went to Walmart to check out duct tape today. The best I was hoping for was a shade of (baby) blue. Instead I found that they have all kinds of cartoon style Duck brand tape.
- Spongebob
- Spider-Man
- Racing - checkered flag
- Florida Gators (I'm in Florida)
- Other colleges
- Flowers/Butterflies
- Graffiti - termed "skater" tape
- Even glow-in-the-dark!
Please note that I haven't actually tried these yet. But I bought two rolls, one for $3.97, the other for $5.97, and I am raring to go. I will let you know how they hold up after I've had a chance to try them.
My diaper of choice is the Dry 24/7, and I also sometimes wear Attends and the Wellness brief. None of these are particularly babyish, and the 24/7 especially tends to sag after a couple of wettings. I'm hoping to add some toddler flair to my diaper. These certainly won't substitute for the Cushies and Bambinos and diapers of that ilk. But for all of you who prefer the adult diapers that really hold a good wetting, maybe try these out for that extra cuteness factor.
I'll let you know how it goes...
1 comment:
that shit's hot, going to wal-mart later today anyway gonna pick some of these up
Post a Comment