Monday, October 1, 2012

Diaper Pictures: Musick

[CWIS'S NOTE] Up tonight, I have some more pictures from Musick. Music was featured on this blog a few weeks ago, and I promised to have some diaper pics posted that same week. Y'all know how well I do with posting religiously, so here they are a few weeks later. 

Musick is a 20yo gay kinkster from Texas. He's into diapers and a whole lot more. If you wanna get to know him, hit him up directly on FetLife. He's updated his profile since my last post, so check it out, and stay tuned to these pages for more from our boy. 

Thanks, Musick!






[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]











 And no... I have no idea what's up with those last two haha.

 I don't usually post bare-bottom pictures
(unless they're covered with baby powder)
but this is too cute not to share. 

Enjoy...
and if bare bottom pics aren't your thing...
cover your eyes
and
scroll down!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those two are a combination sissy meets ballet dancer fetish? It definitely isn't my thing, but they are strangely hot.

Anonymous said...

He has such a beautiful bum. What is that placed in his arse in the last picture?

Baby Kev UK