Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Numbers - In Review

For those of you who are interested, Abysitter.com saw just under 56,000 'unique daily views' in 2013. That's about 1,000 more than 2012, and about 5,000 more than 2011. 

This means the blog averaged 153 'unique' (or different) readers each day. Not bad!

The blog had about 167,000 TOTAL views in 2013 - the count that adds up each page view. That means that Abysitter.com saw an average of 455 different page views every day. In other words, you guys are visiting, on average, three pages on each visit. (I know those numbers are skewed, some of y'all tell me you clicked through EVERY page, lol!) Still, that's up from 2012, so that's what's up.

I posted 280 entries in 2013, down from 293 in 2012. Part of the year included a photo contest, with a flurry of posts; part included a dry spell with posts days apart. (Sorry!)

If you're curious about older numbers, here's a post from November 2012.

I post these numbers because some of you are genuinely interested, plus I like to go back and compare from year to year. 

Goals for 2014:
• Become more active on Tumblr.
• Become more active on Twitter.
• More original story/guide posts.
• More consistent posting here!

Thanks thanks to everyone who reads my blog. You guys rock... keep coming back for more.

Special thanks to everyone who's contributed to it so far, and to anyone who may in the future. I'm hoping 2014 will be even bigger, and I can't do it without you, so if you're down to help, hit me up!

Cwis

No comments: