This week I got a chance to hang out with ABenjaminButton. I re-blogged a particularly good Tumblr essay he wrote a few weeks ago. Long-time blog readers may also remember his letter of thanks, written during the summer of 2012. He'd sat down to write 'thank you' letters to all of the people who'd influenced him as he was growing up, and decided to write one to me for some blog entries he'd found particularly helpful; needless to say I was touched by the gesture. We finally got to meet when he visited Orlando for New Year's, and he's as dope a li'l dude as I expected.
We got the chance to snap some pictures of his first go-round with Cushies and Abena M4 diapers - and his first time nuking on a paci, woo hoo! - and I'll be posting them here, as well as on my Tumblr.
Check them out, and make sure to give him a follow on his Tumblr:
It's an amazing experience when you get a chance to meet up with people you've gotten to know online, people who share your love for diapers - and for other things as well. I highly encourage those of you who keep your ABDL sides totally online to reach out and find local friends, meet up, and share experiences.

5 comments:
You are lucky as hell that you get visits from people like this. I hope you realize that! I haven't gotten to diaper anyone that attractive, ever.
So cute. Just created a tumblr so I can follow.
Is he local to Orlando? His Tumblr says NYC.
Wow, digging those jeans. And that sweater. What was it you said about the contrast between little and big?
- Thumper
You'd better believe I realize how lucky I am. I hope that shows through in my blog posts. And keep trying, don't give up!
@Heccccccky: He lives in NYC. He was just visiting Orlando.
@Thumper: You know I love that contrast. So hot.
Post a Comment