This week I got a chance to hang out with ABenjaminButton. I re-blogged a particularly good Tumblr essay he wrote a few weeks ago. Long-time blog readers may also remember his letter of thanks,
written during the summer of 2012. We
finally got to meet when he visited Orlando for New Year's, and he's as
dope a li'l dude as I expected. We
got the chance to snap some pictures of his first go-round with Cushies
and Abena M4 diapers - and his first time nuking on a paci, woo hoo! -
and I'll be posting them here, as well as on my Tumblr. Check them out, and make sure to give him a follow on his Tumblr:
Up today: part II: Cushies.
If you've read my story about my summer visit with Baby Mikey at the cottage, you might remember me describing Mikey's adorable smile the moment I stuck a pacifier in his mouth - he didn't think he had one as a baby, and he loved it. ABenjaminButton has that same exact smile - they could've passed for twins when the pacifiers went in. Love that.
If you've read my story about my summer visit with Baby Mikey at the cottage, you might remember me describing Mikey's adorable smile the moment I stuck a pacifier in his mouth - he didn't think he had one as a baby, and he loved it. ABenjaminButton has that same exact smile - they could've passed for twins when the pacifiers went in. Love that.
And lastly, one of my favorites...
you don't see a bulge in Cushies like this every day.
1 comment:
Love his nips.
Post a Comment