Sunday, January 19, 2014

In The News: Here's A Woman With Great Taste!

This one can hardly be believed. 

This woman either has great taste - or no taste buds at all. Otherwise, why would she be addicted to chewing on wet diapers?

This article from The Daily Mail (UK) is about Keyshia, a 22 year-old woman from Queens, who is addicted to the smell and taste of wet diapers. She gets them from friends and even strangers, and keeps them in her purse, in her dresser drawer, and even in the kitchen when she's cooking dinner. 

"It has to have pee in it," she explains. "The heavier ones that have more pee smell better." 

Many of us know about the aroma when wet meets baby powder. I've heard it described as comforting, and I've heard it described as an aphrodisiac. But damn... she's eating them. 

No judgement. Anyway, check out the official TLC My Strange Addiction page here

Bon Appetit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've known a few ABs who did dumpster diving to find and retrieve used pampers. I doubt its that rare though for me its too wierd.