Up today, I have a great set of pictures from someone new: Deano!
Deano is from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He enjoys hockey and basketball, as if you couldn't tell from the pictures. He works for an airline and does a lot of traveling. You'll see some Canada and some USA represented in the pictures.
You can check out Deano's profile on FetLife. He's also on:
Skype: Ask Him
Twitter: @dlcanadaeh
Yahoo: deano14eh
Diaper-Bois
He's got a lot of friends, but is always looking for more, so if you're interested in chatting hit him up!
You'll see more from Deano here in the future...
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
Thanks for the pictures, Deano!
Anyone else have pictures to share?
18+ Email Me:









4 comments:
Cute! How old is Dino? I like when you include pictures of older men. You feature enough Twinks, nice to see a real man every once in a while. ;)
I believe Dino is 30. Or at least thats what someone else told me
He's cute! 30 isn't even older, I'm just used to seeing 18-21 everywhere.
I agree, very cute for 30! I would have said 28. Please post more pictures of this cutie please.
Post a Comment